The beginning part 2 final

Taro's position

 Hello my name is Taro. Me and my sister are going to school and I have to show a new person around.

                                                        *Taro and his sister walk to school*

                                             *Taro bumps into somebody at the school gate*

???:I'm so sorry, today is my first day here. I did not mean to I'm really sorry.

Taro:It's okay, you didn't mean to and plus I found the person i'm supposed to bring around the school.

???:Thank you. I'm Iliana Last.

Taro:Your welcome. I'm Taro Yamada.

Iliana and Taro:Nice to meet you.

*Iliana and Taro help one another to grab there things and help one another up*

Taro:I'll show you to your class.

Iliana:Thank you, My class is 3-2.

Taro:That's my class.

*Taro brings Iliana to class 3-2*

Teacher:Miss Last would you like to tell us about yourself?

Iliana: Yes I will miss.

Iliana:Hello my name Iliana Last and I like martial arts, art, music, gaming and I love kids and animals.

Teacher:Thank you for the introduction Miss Last.

Iliana: My pleasure.

Teacher:Take a seat next to Taro Yamada. Taro raise your hand.

Iliana:That's not necessary he is the one who showed me to class so I already know what he looks like.

Teacher:Okay then.

*Iliana takes a seat next to Taro*

*while the teacher starts talking I fall asleep*

Hey it's me the creator of the book. There are two parts one in Iliana position and one in taro's position it's not going to be like that for every chapter only some. I made this just for fun and because I thought could improve on my stories. I really hope you like it. This is my first book. Please give me your honest thoughts on the book so far and i'm Going to put Iliana's and taro's position of the story when one position stops the other one will start and only one position for each character in each chapter.