Chapter 4

Nash

We were all in the room talking about random shit, when Edelyn shot up from her bed crying, sweaty and scared.

"What happened?" Hayes asked curiously. "Just a bad dream." Lyn said and smiled, ignoring the fact that tears were still welling up in her eyes.

"Tell us please." J.J asked begging, making Lyn quietly laugh.

"Ok, well. We were outside walking and Nash was far ahead, while, from the side a walker came out and attacked him. Taylor shot the walker and I ran to him. I asked if he was ok, and he told me was but he just said he wanted to talk to Sky and tell her everything. Then when he was done, he t-told me to s-shoot him. When I did, all of you blamed me, and I-I just sat there crying."

When Lyn finished explaining everything, she was crying a lot. I felt bad for her...

Yet I didn't understand why she would dream about us like that... I know nothing bad'll happen.

Lyn got up and told us she was gonna stop by the bathroom. When she left the room, I thought to myself. "Why do I have to like her...."

"You like Lyn!" Em said excitedly. "AWE! Nashy has crush!" Shawn said as he repeatedly poked me.

'I said that out-loud...'

"I can't like her now. It's not the time for it." I huffed, and sat myself up.

"It doesn't matter the place you're in, just what you wanna do." Cam told me. "Do you think I should tell her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know but I think that she likes you. I mean, she talks about you all the time." Em said, putting Sky's hair in a french braid.

I was surprised; the chance that Lyn likes me back, is.... It just gave me those butterflies in my stomach.

-

'I'm pretty sure it doesn't take THAT long to get yourself together... Right?'

"Hey, guys, have you heard Lyn?" I asked worriedly. All the guys started to get worried. Everyone left the bedroom door, to only find the bathroom door wide open.

We looked around and saw nothing. Em, Sky, Taylor and I kept looking upstairs when the rest went downstairs.

We all separated to cover more ground.... or floor?...

When I went into the master bedroom, I found Lyn tied up in a corner. "Lyn?"

"Hi to you too, Grier." A familiar voice spoke up; and it was the one and only, JC.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked him, anger clear in my tone. "Whoa, calm down, I finally found you guys and I have to get my revenge, remember?" He smirked, taking a gun from his back pocket.

*

"Why did you shoot Kian!?" JC asked furiously. "He got bit!" I told him firmly. "No he didn't!" JC said annoyed.

"Nash!" Em whispered to me. "You said he got bit!" She said furiously. "I never meant to, he said he got bit!" Em told him.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "He said that he got bit. HE said that. He told me that he has bite mark near his shoulder!" I yelled annoyed.

JC checks Kian. " You're lying! I don't see any bite marks!" He yelled. "Whatever. I'll get my revenge, just you wait." He said, and walked away with the others from O2L.

*

"Are you gonna stand there and watch, or are you gonna leave so you won't have to see her?" JC asked, examining his gun. "Take me. I mean, I was the one who did it, not her, she's innocent!" I said furiously.

"Nah, I rather do it to her. I mean, Kian was innocent, you shot him. And Lyn's innocent, now I'm gonna shoot her." He said, and shot Lyn in the leg. "NOOO!" I yelled as Lyn fell to the floor.

Em

Taylor, Sky and I decided to go downstairs, until I heard a gunshot come from upstairs.

"Taylor stay here, I'll check what happened!" I said as I ran to the master bedroom. "Nash..." Sky said as she pointed to JC and Nash fighting over a gun.

I look over to see Lyn on the floor. I walk backwards with Sky to the corner of the room.... I couldn't let anything happen to her.

****************************

Vote. Comment. Read On :)
Edited x4 ._.