Where's My Money?!

ZICO POV

                                                                              5 DAYS LATER

  I felt something hit me on the top my head  while I  was sleeping on my large king size bed then I heard crush telling me to wake up ,I  took  off my shades  and realize that their were four women in bikini  and some wearing  lingerie. The room was a mess like we had a huge mansion party and it alot of confetti and plastic cups, high heels, dresses, bottle of  champagnes around the mansion. As I got up and  got dressed all the women wakes up and dressed  and left with all of the other people that was sleeping over. we hire a maid to clean the whole mansion. Then we all decided to go shopping at Two Reodeo Drive. As we got back home we set up a pool party for tonight.   

                                                                        SAINT HOWARD POV

As my guards told me this dumbass Mark Gonzales been in hiding all this entire time my driver droves me to his wife's house as I got out of the black rouge. I barged into the house and I had demand Mark's wife to give me info on where his location is at and where is he hiding at. But she kept saying that she did not know what he was at so I just snapped and threatened her and said if you do not tell me where he's at I am going to kill you and your kids in front of your husband and he will know what it's like to see you both die. She gives me what I demand her to give me she says I know all right all right I know I'm sorry he's he's been hiding in the basement just please don't hurt my kids. As I went down the basement  I found him hiding behind storage so he try to run before I can get my hands on him but I grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground. He starts to guess for air I ask him where is my money?! you a**hole he tries to give me answer but can't because he's guessing for air I sit him up on a chair and let go of his throat. As coughs he says " what money? I don't have it okay as I punch him his nose start to bleed then I said " you know what i am taking about?! Now tell me!" He says "it's in the bank okay" I said " what bank?" He answered " Mizuho Financial Group trust & Banking co.
I told him to take me there tonight.

                                                                      Mizuho Banking co
                                                                               Building

As my gun men enter the building and asked the bank teller man in the lobby to take us to the safe. He see how suspicious we were before he can push the alarm button on the bottom of the lobby counter. One of my men had slammed him against the counter and on the computer the men was dead.

As I separated the gun men two men will stay in the lobby to stall the people whoever enters the lobby. Three of the men will go to the safe room. While me and Zeke the expert will be on the computers & hacking the systems. We enter the control room with 6 screens that show us were each cameras at in each floors. We see a screen showing us the safe room then I asked mark on the ear piece " which is the safe?  He says " It has a birthday on it as he knows which safe he didn't have a key and code to enter the safe. So the other guys push him out the way and used a pocket knife to unlock the safe. Then we see a note inside it with a key that lead us to another safe. They used the key and open the safe and it was empty. I snapped "are f**kin kidding me!? Where's my f**kin money at mark!? He says "it was there I don't know what happened you have to believe me. I said " f**k! F**k! F**k! If you don't find my money I am gonna tell my men back at your house to shoot your family! Do you understand me?! As Zeke interrupt and says I got something I turned and scan the screens he says someone rebooted the systems before we can get here. Its like they knew we were coming. I said " I know who did it? It's those boys!!