Puma

You and your boyfriend Matthew Espinosa have been dating a little over a month now and your visiting him while he is at Magcon. One day you are talking to some of Matthew's friend and he walks over to you "hey why are you talking to my friends?" Matt asks with a jealous tone in his voice. "Relax we were just talking why are you jealous?" you ask him "No I am not jealous I just don't understand why you are talking to my friends" Matt says "Wait why are you being like this I can talk to who I want" you say "I know you can but its just weird that your talking to my friends. It would be like if I talked to your friends it would be weird" Matt says "Yes it would be weird cause my friends don't like you so why on Earth would they talk to you?Don't tell me who to talk to Matthew" you say getting pissed off. "Listen I am just weird ed out alright god sometimes you can be so short tempered" Matt complained. "Oh really if I creep you out then why are we even dating?" You say tears in your eyes. "I don't know" Matt says. You start to cry because Matt wasn't even trying to save this relationship. You run away from him and into the hotel room you had booked to visit. You lock the door and just sit on your bed.Your makeup is all over your face and now on your cloths because you were crying so much. There is a knock at the door. "ONE SECOND" you yell quickly fixing your outfit then answering the door. Its Matthew. "What do you want Matthew?" you ask him, still mad at him. "Listen I am sorry about what happened.But I love you and I need to fight for the things I love. I am so sorry Y/n. Please forgive me?" Matthew asks/says. "I love you too Matt. I forgive you" you say running into his arms and hugging him tightly.

Hope You Like It :D