Prologue 😘 💋 💋

Warning.... There will be swearing and sexual innuendos.
: Please my book should not be copied.

💕*💕*💕*💕

"You know, no one apart from people here needs to know. Damn... Tyrrell will kill me if he knows." He said and leaned in to kiss me. It was just a dare right? Nothing more.

But immediately his lips touched mine, I melted. I can't even explain what I was feeling. It was like the whole zoo was in my stomach, sparks flying everywhere.

This was the perfect first kiss... with the one and only Archer Klein.

💖*💖*💖

"Let's play a game.. so it's like this, we play a video game and if you win, I drive you to class when you have one and I do your laundry, but if I win.... "

I looked at him and raised a brow. "Arch, if you win? "

"I get to kiss you every morning.... "

💗*💗*💗

Archer Klein, arrogant, handsome, sexy, smart, girl magnet with his six packs to match, and a good reputation, and he has an younger sister, Amaya.

He is not your typical player, just a popular college guy with a high GPA and a beautiful girlfriend.......and he is four years older than her.

Tatiana Moner, beautiful, hot, (but she claims not to be) and gentle with just a GPA of 3.52. She is a freshman at college with no boyfriend....

And she's the youngest daughter of Tyler and Techna Moner and sibling to Tyrrell and Tandem Moner..... she is four years younger than him....