Someone Will Love You

It was a bright morning, Noah awoke.  The sun shined through the curtains. Most people would be happy on a day like this, but not Noah. He would always be alone. No one loved him. If he ever had a relationship with anyone, it was an abusive one. His current girlfriend, His parents, His cousin, His brothers. If only he had friends. But Noah couldn't. The Smosh Squad were only acquaintances. They never hung out with him. They were always "busy." Noah had kept these emotions bottled up inside of him for his whole entire life. All 21 years of it.  He needed to tell someone.  Noah picked up his phone.  He scrolled through his contacts.

Keith

Courtney

Olivia

Ian

"Shayne." Noah thought aloud. His voice echoed through his exceptionally large room. Noah clicked the "Shayne" button.  

Bring, Bring

The phone rung.  Shayne picked up. 

"Hi, Noah. What is it?" Shayne asked. He seemed... wide awake. Like he had been awake for a while

"Hi, Shayne. Can I talk to you? It's about me." Noah explained.

"Of course, I will always tru my best to make time for you. And right now, I have a lot of time." Shayne chuckled.

"No body loves me. Every relationship I've ever been in was or is abusive, my girlfriend, my parents, my brothers!" Noah started to cry.

"It's okay, I'm here for you. I understand how you feel." Shayne comforted.

"What? How do you know how I feel?" Noah asked.

"The thing is,  I'm depressed." Shayne admitted.

"Oh. Well, At least your life will get better, Mine never will." Noah sighed.

"It will. Don't down talk yourself like that. You're special." Shayne said Ian soft, comforting voice. He was so sweet. 

"So being bullied, both physically and mentally is speacial? Do you even know how being beaten feels like?" Noah asked in fury. 

"I don't mean it like that, You're so smart. And, I do know what being beaten feels like." Shayne responded. A tear rolled down Noah's cheek.

"Oh. I am so sorry, Shayne!" Noah apologized. "I didn't kn-" Shayne cut Noah off.

"Can I tell you something? Anything?" Shayne asked. 

"Of course!" Noah answered.

"It was Keith. He hit me. Again, and Again, And again..." Shayne's voice drifted off.

"Oh, Shayne! I'll talk to him." Noah said.

"No! Please don't! He'll hurt you." Shayne pleaded. He sounded so frightened. 

"I have to." Noah insisted. "Have a good night, Bye." Noah spoke.

"Bye, And also, Someone will love you." Shayne said. Noah hung up. He smiled.