Chapter 3

Cover credit Nandinixxmanik : Do Tell How is the Cover :) 

Chapter 3

Zoya stirs in her sleep and annoyingly tries to push of the heavy object which was placed in her belly . Feeling the object not even making a slightest movement to get off her , She rubs her eyes lazily stifling a yawn She opens her eyes . Her eyes moves down to her belly to Find rather a hand enveloped around her belly protectively , Shutting her eyes embarrassed She angles her head slightly to Find him sleeping close to her spooning but with a certain distance between their bodies well except his hand .

Feeling his eyes stirring She shuts her eyes pretending to be asleep least she made it awkward for Him . But Her heart fluttered with happiness on the protective hold he had on her – Being close to her husband gave her an immense happiness which she could not put into words . She did not mind staying in his hold Forever – Maybe snuggling and cuddling to his body with his arms wrapped around hers , Those were some little things Zoya had wished in her marriage – Morning kisses filled lovely cuddles but Zoya knew it would take time at least her Husband needs more time – She could not help but chuckle usually it is the woman who feels shy and takes time but in her case it is Her Man .Suddenly Her face goes pink feeling his hands touching across her neck right a bit above her cleavage . She lets it be seeing him opening his eyes . She closes her eyes yet again .

Aditya stretches his hands widely only to knock to soft skin , He opens his eyes to witness his one arm draped around Her belly while the other was around her neckline . his lips curves up in a grin as he looks more closely at her – His Wife – She was flawless He sums up . As much he tries to let go of his past and embrace the pretty lady tight who was draped in his arm he just couldn't – Pulling away his hands quickly throwing the duvet furiously He grabs a towel and walks to the washroom and slams the door shut making the sound echo through the room .

Letting the water trickle down his eyes , He curses himself for slowly loosing himself to the pretty lady , he did not mind embracing her but Finding his Past standing as an obstacle between them , He just couldn't , It haunts him and walks out with him wherever he goes as his shadow , He wasn't rude never , He wasn't a workaholic but His Past made him this – By diving himself into work and letting go of the feelings once he had – He thought he could forget his past but time and time again He Found himself driving into the past which is struck upon him – The Nightmares which came with it made it more worse for him – Only if ! May Be One Day He could embrace his future with the lady sleeping back in their room letting go off his past ! *Sigh*

Zoya was hurt yet again , The way he pulled his hand away rudely as She was some plaque and slamming the door shut which made her jolt & jerk back in bed . This was getting to nowhere , Why? She has no answer , Why is He behaving like a Jerk? Why ? Why? So many why's and she has no answer – A Minute if she thinks they might progress in their relationship next minute it all becomes a façade – The Pain she was getting from this ? Was She bound to have this pain? Wasn't she entitled to have a happily married life? , Wiping the tears which had dropped , She pretends to sleep seeing him walking out after shower all dressed and leaving their room not even passing a glance at her side .