Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Sunlight seeped in through the curtains illuminating and shining its glows on the wrapped up love birds. Peace lines have itched on their foreheads. The sweet scent of drenched in sweat and warmness envelopes around them. Zoya stirs while squishing her eyes with a groan. She smiles snuggling close to the warmth as the sunlight wasn't falling on her anymore. Aditya's lips curve up in a smile seeing her head on his shoulder and her arms neatly draped around his waist. He had placed his palm over her head blocking the sunlight from disturbing his Titli's sleep.

Zoya opens her eyes slowly and looks up feeling herself tangled in his arms . Aditya gives her a heart-warming smile , caught in his smile she gives him a smile back . He drops a small kiss on her forehead .

"How are you feeling now?" He asks slowly

Zoya jerks back to reality as she looks down while pulling the duvet off to see him shirtless and her t-shirt ridden up exposing her inners . His arm around her bare waist . Tears brims her eyes as she misunderstands him , "What's all this?" , She whispers yells

Aditya looks at her narrowing his brows confused "What?" he asks softly

"You took advantage didn't you?" Soon as the words leave her mouth Zoya regretted the way he harshly pulled away from her. The hurt and the anger in his eyes spoke volumes. She was wrong yet again!

"This is what you thought of me?" He didn't shout yet the softness in his voice broke her

She didn't mean to but he was gone before she could explain. Zoya pulls her t-shirt down as she slips into her slippers. The moment she felt the pang of pain in her abdomen the memories of last night come back in a flash . The extreme care and affection he had displayed her during this time – many men wouldn't do it. Yet she hurt him without thinking. She sits on the bed as tears brim her eyes. She wronged him yet again.

Zoya wipes her tears off hastily seeing him walking out dressed up. He had worn the shirt not even bothering to call her. So is the thread that was binding them too loosened up? Zoya sees him walk up to her. Her lashes lower down seeing him leaning over her. She sees trough the corner of her eyes to see him placing a glass of water along with fenugreek seeds .

"Have them – it will help with the pain" with that said he walks out not even turning around to look at her .

A lump forms in her throat as she ends up choking out a sob "How can I let you go when you being so caring?" , She was trying to be selfish when at the first place it was her who wanted to leave him but isn't it human nature?

Luna jumps onto Zoya's lap while purring as if asking Zoya not to cry. Unable to bear the agony she was going through she hugs Luna crying.

***

Aditya knew anytime soon he had to let her go. Not when she had started losing trust in him? , how could she accuse him on something so low? Sat in front of the lawyer who was drawing up the papers. Aditya could not help but feel as if a part of him leaving his body. How can he go without her? he had got used to her affection, care and little arguments. How can he?

Aditya walks into the room that day noon to see her arranging his shirts on the wardrobe. Each step he took towards her felt like an eternity a part of him leaving his soul little by little perhaps.