Chapter Ten - Suspicious

Suspicious

Kengkla was sleeping in his room when his Mae knocked on his door and told him that someone is here for him.

"Who is it, Mae?" Kengkla.

{A/n: In case you guys got confused, Mae is a Thailand term for Mom or Mother. In this fanfiction, I didn't bother to give Techno an Technic's mom a name. Same here with Kengkla. It's actually because I lacked in knowledge of Thai names, so yeah.}

"He said he's Technic's brother. Why don't you come here instead?" Mae.

At the moment he heard that it was Technic's brother, Kengkla didn't waste any time and rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Kengkla wore a white ripped style shirt and a denim pants. He divided his ash-gray hair on the middle and made a coma hairstyle which suits him really well.

Kengkla was walking down the stairs when he heard Techno laughing with his Mae. Techno was wearing a Navy green longsleeves with a white shirt on the inside.

My wife looks so hot!- Kengkla murmured to himself.

"Oh! Kengkla's here!" Mae said as she saw Kengkla looking intently on Techno.

"P'No! What made you come here?" Kengkla.

"Uhm, Technic asked me to come here and give this to you." Techno.

Kengkla just noticed the paper bag that is on the table in front of Techno. He then advanced to Techno's side and sits beside him. "What is this, P'No?" Kengkla.

"I actually don't know since it was already wrapped when Technic gave it to me, earlier." Techno.

"I'll leave the two of you here, then. I'll go get Techno something to drink." Mae said and walked her way towards the kitchen.

"Is this all what you have to do here?" Kengkla.

"A-ahh! No! T-There's something I wanna ask you about too." Techno.

"What is it, P'Techno?" Kengkla.

"A-are you having a weird dream, lately?" Techno.

"Weird dream?" Kengkla.

"Khrap!" Techno.

"No, P'Techno. Why? Are you?" Kengkla.

"A-ahh No! I mean no I haven't. And I don't want to have it either." Techno.

"Are you sure? You look like you lost a few pounds and you have a big eyebags with dark circles in it." Kengkla.

"No! Don't mind me. I'm just tired with our practices." Techno said as he rubbed his head.

"Can't you sleep? Is there something bothering you?" Kengkla asked with concerned tone.

Yeah! Damn your d*ck! Techno thought to himself.

"You know, you can always tell me what was bothering you." Kengkla said sweetly.

"Ah, really. It's nothing." Techno.

Kengkla is not convinced with what've Techno said. He stands up and get Techno's hands and pulled him towards the staircase."Mae! We'll be in my room!" Kengkla shouted as he continue walking towards his room.

"What? Why?" Techno asked but Kengkla didn't answered his questions.

Holy cow! Is it happening?! Will he pinned me on his room's door?! And kissed me thoroughly?! Techno is so bothered at what was Kengkla is doing. Pulling him towards its room without a word and it is making him crazy.

As soon as Kengkla and Techno got inside Kengkla's room, Kengkla make him sit on the edge of his bed and sit beside him.

"Tell me what is on your mind." He is not asking but he is demanding him to tell Kengkla what was on his mind. Techno stilled at the very moment.

Your d*ck! Your moan! And the pleasure you're giving me! Techno answered on his mind.

"Ehehe, Nothing." Techno. Kengkla's suspicious eyes darted on his.

"Why won't you tell me? Am I not your friend?" Kengkla asked with a sorrow in his face.

"No, khrap! It's just that--" Techno.

"It's just that what?" Kengkla cut his words.

"It's embarrassing!" Techno blurted out.

"Tell me." Kengkla said as he held Techno's hands tightly.

"You won't believe this." Techno.

"Tell me." Kengkla said impatiently.

"You'll laugh at me." Techno.

" Bet with me. If I laugh at you then I will not gonna see you for a month. And that is the thing I don't want to fucking happen. Now, tell me." Kengkla said full of sincerity in his eyes.

Techno is still feeling shy but he still told Kengkla about it.

"You, what?" Kengkla.

"I said, I am having a dream of you with me on a bed." Techno said embarrassedly.

"And?" Kengkla remained his serious face.

"We're NAKED!" Techno said.

Kengkla smirked at his P.

"You're laughing!" Techno exclaimed.

"No, I'm not." Kengkla said.

"I saw you laughing!" Techno.

"I'm not laughing, P'No! I just smirked!" Kengkla answered.

"It's the same thing with laughing!" Techno said.

"I'm not, P! I am just amused at what you've said." Kengkla.

"Why?" Techno.

"Well I guess that is the Aftershock of what I am doing every night." Kengkla chuckled.

"What are you doing?!" Techno asked.

"P'No, if you want to know then come stay and sleep with me tonight. Kengkla said huskily as he advanced towards Techno who didn't even move an inch. Kengkla put both of his hands on Techno's side and locked him in. Techno stopped breathing at the very moment because he realized that it was only a few inches before their lips would meet.

Techno was looking intently on Kengkla's eyes while Kengkla on the other hand was looking on Techno's lips.

"Kla? I brought your friend a juice! I'll come in!" Mae said. Techno suddenly pushed Kengkla away making him fall on the ground but Kengkla is a bit faster and catched Techno's Head and supports Techno's back as the two of them fall.

"Omygod!" Mae blurted out in shock.

Techno pushed Kengkla again but Kengkla remained on his top.

"Are you hurt, P'No?" Kengkla asked full of concerned but Techno pushed him again.

"What happened to your friend, Kla?" Mae asked.

"We just fall, Mae." Kengkla said as he get Techno up and help him sit on the bed properly. Mae sit beside Techno.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Mae asked as she looked at Techno's Head looking for scratches or something.

"Khrap, Auntie." Techno.

"You sure?" Mae.

"Khrap, Auntie." Techno said as he looks at Kengkla who is sitting beside him.

"Okay, drink this then and I'll go downstairs to check the kitchen." Mae said as she give Techno his juice and bid her goodbye.

"Are you mad?" Techno asked as soon as Kengkla's Mae get out of the room.

Techno was about to speak when Kengkla rushed to him and kissed him thoroughly.

A/n: Last update for this week😊 Hope you enjoy it!😘💕