The Beginning

Author's Note: Please don't judge MY Grammer or spelling. I know it's bad...

Warning!
Bad words, drugs, violence, Dark paragraphs, and cliffhangers .-.
-----------------------------------------------------------
London
December 30,2004

~rinnnggg~
??? :Ugh. Who calls 3:30 at night
??? : Hello?
??? :Fuck I'm sorry I will get there in a few minutes.
??? :What no don't cancel now...
???  :Fine I'll be at the bridge at 4:00 sharp.
??? : THANK YOU!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
??? :Bye thank you again Ma'am

While changing his wife wakes up.

??? : Honey what are you doing up soo early?

??? : O I'm just getting ready for my meeting...

??? :Is that so??

??? : Yup.

??? : Okay make sure to come back so you can drop the kids of to school.

??? : I will. Okay it's also most 4 I got to go bye honey.

??? :Bye love you

??? :Love you too

At the bridge

??? : we're could she be?...

While thinking, a women's voice  was heard. From a dimly lit street light.

??? :Hello Ma'am Nice to finally meet you.

??? : Ah yes same to you.

??? : So you know what the "Deal" Is right? My boss e-mailed you the details.

??? :of course I know what the "Deal" Is. I'm not stupid. Anyway on to business

??? : Yes of course

After 2 hours

??? : hmmm okay I can take those chances.

??? :Great sign here.

??? : I'm glad I gave you a second chance because if I didn't, then I would of let someone else take this opportunity.

??? : Yes thank you again for that chance.

??? :It's no problem.

While the lady was about to leave she whispered in his ears.  With one sentence. His heart dropped. His eyes widen. And his breath skipped. She looked at him with a big smile but.. her eyes showed nothing no emotions. No happiness nor sadness or anger. She was different she was INSANE.

Quickly he said

??? : ummm okay Ma'am I'll make sure my boss knows about this change of the "Deal".

??? : Good.  I'll be seeing you tomorrow afternoon.

With a feared expression he said..

??? :Ya of course.. Tomorrow afternoon...

As she waves goodbye he quickly walks to his car and starts the engine.
He drove to his home so quickly that not even his mind can keep up to what she had just, said... made him think a long time, it made home think the whole drive. When he came back the kids were ready and his wife got a stressed look on her face. He walked up to her and asked..

???:Honey what's wrong?
... Laughter of the kids filled the room
???: It's Grandma Lisa she's sick and I can travel to Canada to see her... Plus I need to pay her medications...

???:Look don't be stressed okay.. I'll give you the money for your ticket. Just tell me when you need it okay.

With that response she looked up and smiled her eyes filled with hope and happiness. She gave him a quick kiss and walked towards the kids.

???:RIHANNA, CRYSTAL HURRY UP LET'S GO! (Shouting from down stairs)

Rihanna and Crystal:WERE COMING JUST GIVE US A FEW MINUTES!

???:FINE 5 MINUTES OR ME AND YOUR FATHER WILL LEAVE YOU TWO HERE!

Rihanna:NO DON'T LEAVE US WERE READY!

Both parents chuckle softly
The kids ran down the stairs and went straight to the car. At school Rihanna's father looked around and saw the same lady who made the deal with him. She glared at him and mouthed "I will find your family" He hugged both of his girls. And in one second...

~BANG~
A gun was fired...and a little girl got shot... And that girl was Rihanna's bully.
-----------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter

So how was that?  Not good right? Ya I agree. Chapter 2 will have a cliffhanger just saying. Also I just wanna say thanks to the Sister Squad for a bit help.
imtrash24 SisterSinger670 andixcoloma jezxdrilon go check out some of there stories it's pretty good ngl.

Instagram: itz_sammy_lou
I'll see what I can do for chapter 2