Strangers

Before Becky could open the door Rihanna walked down and whispers

Rihanna:Don't open it. Jane said that those three voices ARE the intruders.

Becky:What do yo-

Rihanna:No time come on let's go upstairs.

Becky nodded and followed Rihanna upstairs. Jane was peeking out of the window. She saw one gurl in the backyard looking for an entrance. She was wearing a mask with a police officer's uniform. Rihanna called Dominic.

Dominic:Hello?

Rihanna:Dominic I need you to help us. There's three insane murders outside of our home.. Can you call the cops for us. I think that they killed the last cop and paramedic.

Dominic:Ya okay I'll do it right now

Rihanna:Thank you please hurry

Dominic's POV:

(Holy shit what am i supposed to do... I mean I called the cops but, I can't just leave them there with three maniacs.
...
Fuck it I'mma make a story and try to draw their faces.. This is stupid...)

Rihanna's POV:
(Ugh what are these freaks even doing here... What the fuck do they want..? Whatever it is must be me dead or something...)

Rihanna:How's Jane?

Becky:She's okay so far...

Rihanna:...  I can't believe this is happening.

Becky: Same... I can't believe that people would even try to intrude this place...

Rihanna:bitch

Becky:What I said it in a nice way

Rihanna:Nice way my as-

BOOOOM

Rihanna:Wtf

Footsteps start approaching the stairs multiple footsteps were heard. Doors were heard hung stand open. Rihanna, Becky and Jane, made a plan what if it was the "Intruders". They all agreed to jump from the balcony. As they did, police sirens were heard, with an ambulance siren behind that. Footsteps retreated back down stairs and were never heard. But what, was heard was the back door slammed open. The three girls went back inside.

Police and F.B.I's were everywhere.

But... The masked maniacs looked up at three of them, showing a note that says.

WE ARE COMING FOR ALL OF YOU.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Damn.. Writers block suck :// anyways chapter five is going to come out tomorrow. Baltazar721 imtrash24 jezxdrilon andixcoloma SisterSinger670 follow them and check out their stories.  Btw we reach 63 rank on-Note XD