#149 Countries

Holiday By Zodiac Sign – Astrology And Places!

Discover the counties and cities assigned to your sign...

Share

Did you know that countries and cities are ruled by zodiac signs?

natal chart or birth chart is produced for a place when it’s founded or established. For instance Great Britain’s ‘birthday’ is the 25th Decemeber 1066, so it’s Capricorn.

Greece and the beautiful Greek Islands are ruled by Venus, and are associated with Taurus and Libra.

Scotland is a country associated with Cancer, characterised by it’s clans – tribes of families

ASTROLOGY AND PLACES

Countries For The Zodiac Signs

ARIES

Countries that are ruled by Aries include(d) PalestineEngland (pictured), Germany, Poland, Syria, Israel, Lithuania, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Zimbabwe.

Cities that are ruled by Aries include Birmingham, Leicester, Florence, Krakow, Naples, Utrecht, Marseilles and Georgia.

TAURUS

Countries that are ruled by Taurus include Cyprus, Tasmania, Ireland, Capri, Switzerland (pictured), Rhodes, the Greek Islands, Cuba, East Timor, Serbia, Tanzania and Yemen.

Cities that are ruled by Taurus include Lucerne, Eastbound, Eastbourne, Hastings, Palermo, Leipzig, St. Louis and Dublin.

GEMINI

Countries that are ruled by Gemini include Iceland, Sardinia, Morocco, Tunisia, Belgium, Wales, Ecuador, Eritrea, Guyana, Kuwait, Norway, Montenegro, Sweden and Tonga.

Cities that are ruled by Gemini include Nuremberg, Tripoli, San Francisco, London (pictured), Melbourne, Plymouth and Cardiff.

CANCER

Countries that are ruled by Cancer include the USA, Paraguay, Scotland, Holland, the Bahamas Bahrain Belize, Burundi, Cape Verde Columbia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo Croatia Dijibouti, Kiribati Laos, Liberia Madagascar, Malawi Mozambique Rwanda Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia and South Korea.

Cities that are ruled by Cancer include Manchester, New York (pictured), Stockholm, Tokyo, Venice, York, Amsterdam, Milan and Algeria.

LEO

Countries that are ruled by Leo include Afghanistan France Italy Macedonia Romania Sicily  Zanzibar Bhutan Bolivia Central African Republic Chad The Ivory Coast Gabon Indonesia North Korea South Korea Kyrgyzstan Malaysia Maldives Nicaragua Pakistan Mongolia Seychelles Singapore Ukraine and Madagascar.

Cities that are ruled by Leo include Bristol, Bombay, Chicago, Madrid, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Rome (pictured) and Bath.

VIRGO

Countries that are ruled by Virgo include Crete, Brazil, Greece (pictured), Switzerland, Turkey, Uruguay, West Indies, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Costa Rica, El Salvador Estonia Guatemala, Honduras, Mali, Moldova, Qatar and Tajikistan.

Cities that are ruled by Virgo include Athens, Paris, Toulouse, Corinth, Lyons, Boston and Mexico City.

LIBRA

Countries that are ruled by Libra include Tibet, Argentina, Austria, Burma, Canada, China, Japan, Siberia, Botswana, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Iraq, Israel, Lesotho, Nigeria, Palau, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Tuvalu and Uganda.

Cities that are ruled by Libra include Lisbon, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Johannesburg, Vienna, Nottingham and Antwerp.

SCORPIO

Countries that are ruled by Scorpio include Angola, Morocco, Queensland, Korea, Syria, Norway, the Transvaal, Bavaria, Antigua, Barbuda, Cambodia, Dominica, Latvia, Lebanon, Micronesia, Panama, Turkey (pictured), Turkmenistan and Zambia.

Cities that are ruled by Scorpio include Cincinnati, Liverpool, Newcastle, Washington DC, Baltimore and New Orleans.

SAGITTARIUS

Countries that are ruled by Sagittarius include Spain, Australia, Chile, China, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, South Africa (pictured), Singapore, Bangladesh, Barbados, Cameroon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Libya and Mauritania.

Cities that are ruled by Sagittarius include Toronto, Budapest, Naples, Nottingham, Sheffield, Sunderland and Stuttgart.

CAPRICORN

Countries that are ruled by Capricorn include India Bulgaria, Mexico, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, Albania, Afghanistan, Lithuania, Bosnia, Brunei, Czech Republic, Haiti, Nauru, Slovakia and Sudan.

Cities that are ruled by Capricorn include Brandenburg, Brussel, Delhi, Mexico City, Port Said, Oxford (pictured) and Ghent.

AQUARIUS

Countries that are ruled by Aquarius include Iran, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Syria, Ethiopia, The Holy Vatican City and Sri Lanka.

Cities that are ruled by Aquarius include Brighton (pictured), Hamburg, Helsinki, Moscow, New Zealand, Salzburg, St. Petersburg and Bremen.

PISCES

x

Countries that are ruled by Pisces include Normandy, North Africa, Portugal, Samoa, Egypt, Scandinavia, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia and Tunisia.

Cities that are ruled by Pisces include Warsaw, Alexandria, Grimsby, Jerusalem (pictured), Bournemouth, Seville and Cowes.

---------

This article is originally owned by:

Kimberly Peta Dewhirst

Kimberly started Star Sign Style to gather together all things celestial in a honey pot of wonder. She's studied astrology in London and India, specialising in the fashion and beauty of the stars. She lives in Hong Kong with her New Yorker beau, and is a double Aries (sun-Venus), with a soft shell Cancer rising! Her Sagittarius moon lights up with talk of travel, while her Mercury in Taurus waxes lyrical over cosmic cosmetics.

---------

Here's your request JOISUPhils

Check out my other 📖 books📚
Share this book or tag someone to let them know their zodiac sign and to share funny 😆 and romantic😍 scenarios .