Villain infiltration

Omg, you guys are so lucky. I'm feeling so inspired, so the new chappie is already out today! Are you happy about that?

Author-chan: Anyway, our special guest for today iiiiiiisss *drumroll*

Author-chan: Neko Deku! Come say hi! Don't be shy.

Neko Deku: *Slowly comes out of the corner*

Author-chan: That's a good boy

Author-chan: *looks at ears and tail*

Author-chan: *Runs over and hugs*

Author-chan: You're so kawaii! I want to keep hugging you, you're just so fluffy!

Neko Deku: Nyaa~ Author-chan stop that. That, nyaaa~ tickles.

Author-chan: But why? You're so soft, why should I stop? *Sad face*

Neko Deku: Because I'm only here to do today's disclaimer, Nyaa~

Author-chan: *Even more sad face*

Author-chan: Fine... *, lets go of him*

Neko Deku: Nyaw let's get on with today's disclaimer, nyaa~

Neko Deku: *clears throat*

Neko Deku: *Stares shyly into camera*

Neko Deku: I hope that nyuu all review, follow and favorite, nyaa~

Neko Deku: I-it would make me and Author-chan happy, so please~

Author-chan: *adores his adorableness*

Neko Deku: A-also, Author-chan doesn't own BNHA, even though I wish she did. Nya!

Neko Deku: Author-chan! I thought you said you, nya~, wouldn't touch my ears or tail! Nya~, it, nya~, tickles!

Author-chan: *Continues to touch soft ears and tail.*

Author-chan: *finds laser pointer*

Author-chan: Now go get it!

Neko Deku: *Starts running around adorably*

Author-chan: *Goes off with Neko Deku for a while to play*

The next day I wake up and go do what I always do in the morning. Run, exercise, shower, breakfast.

Except I'm alone at the breakfast table this morning. I find a note lying on the table.

"Dear Nakano. We're very sorry about the short notice, but we are heading out of town for a week. You were just so exhausted yesterday, and we got the notice at midnight. We didn't want to disturb you.

I have left plenty of money for you to buy food and what else. You are very welcomed to invite someone to stay with you or stay by somebody else. Mrs. Hanuki is going to be there to take care of the mansion.

Again, we're very sorry, but you know how serious we have to be about the business. Love, Tamaki and Yuhara."

I put the paper down. Tamaki and Yuhara are Mr. And Mrs. Iki's real names. I just prefer using their last names. Mrs. Hanuki is our maid or well one of them. We are the second richest families in all of Japan, only beaten by the Yaoyorozu family.