CHAPTER THREE💋

Hyojong is waiting on the bus stop and sees a car coming toward him. The car stopped and one window slid down.

"Hi Hyojong."             

Hyuna almost called him kitten because he looks so small and pitiful. Hyojong put his backpack and box in trunk of her car and she starts to drive back home.

"Are you hungry?"

Hyuna asked him because she doesn't like how quiet he is. Hyojong shakes his head no because he doesn't want to be bigger burden, but his stomach betrayed him and whined like a whale. Hyuna chuckled and takes a turn to McDonald's which is next to the road. She ordered different hamburgers, fries and nuggets. Soon she paid and got two bags with food. She handed it to Hyojong.

"Choose whatever you want."

Hyojong hesitantly eats the hot fries and soon chews on three nuggets in the same time.

"You are definitely hungry."

Hyuna is eating too but still watches him. Hyojong looks really petite and also exhausted. He has more bruises on his face and neck.

"They bullied you again?"

Hyojong nodded and a little bit of ketchup got on his cheek. Hyuna takes one of the paper napkins and gently wipes his cheeks and mouth.

"All better."

Hyojong is blushing because Hyuna's finger gently brushed against his skin and it was so special. Hyuna drives home and leaded Hyojong inside.

Hyojong is amazed by her house. Everything on Hyuna is cool. She is beautiful, her car is cool, her house is cool. So why is she so nice to him?

"Come, you must be tired."

Hyojong hurries behind her and Hyuna showed him guest room.

"I will be right back with some towels, okay?"

Hyojong nodded and put his things on floor. He is so tired that he lies down until Hyuna comes back but actually he fell asleep. When Hyuna came with the towels, she found him sleeping on edge of the mattress, so she silently left again. It is useless to wake him up only because of a shower.