CHAPTER SIXTEEN💋

It is a rainy day and Hyuna and Hyojong are watching some drama in the TV. Hyojong is bored until the male lead character thrower a small party for love of his life. Then the man got down on one knee and proposed to the woman with ring with huge diamond on top. Of course that she said yes and Hyojong started to think about it.

He loves Hyuna and Hyuna loves him. Should they get married too? But he has no money for expensive ring or a wedding. And what about Hyuna, would she like to marry him? Maybe no and if she doesn't really love him then he doesn't want to know it. Hyuna sensed that something is bothering him but Hyojong lied that his school is hard while actually something more important is lying on his mind.

He is thinking about it for two weeks and then Hui drags him in Lotte world. Hyojong would like to enjoy it but he is thinking if he is good enough for Hyuna. What if she says no?

There are many vending machines with small toys and Hyojong throws a won coin inside. A small plastic ball fell out and Hyojong opened it. Inside is a ring and Hyojong gasped.

 Inside is a ring and Hyojong gasped

THE RING

It is cute. Cute like Hyuna. Hyojong is looking on the ring and knows that he has to try it. He is going to ask Hyuna if she wants to marry him. When he got home he did a huge research about how to propose a girl. There are many romantic cliches and he needs something special because Hyuna is special. Hyuna wants to go out for a dinner and Hyojong got dressed.

 Hyuna wants to go out for a dinner and Hyojong got dressed

OUTFITS

Of course that he hided the ring in his pocket and waits for the right moment. It isn't easy and they are already eating soup. Hyuna has glass of white wine while he is drinking a orange juice. Soon their meals arrived and Hyojong still doesn't know how to ask her. They finished their dinner and then start to walk home. They are walking through nice park where are many couples. Hyojong is sure that no one was so scared as him before asking a girl such important question. Hyojong's palm is sweating and he wipes his hands on his pants. Hyuna asked him if he is feeling well because she is scared that he is sick. Hyojong shakes his head no and wants to get some time so he leaned down to tie his shoe lace when suddenly the ring slipped out of his pocket. It rings against the pavement and Hyuna spotted the shining little thing.

"What is this?"

Hyuna lifted the ring and looked at Hyojong. He is blushing and tries to take the ring. She knows what is going on. And actually he realized why he was so scared these last few days. Hyojong hesitantly takes the ring from her and got up. He coughed few times to find his voice and looked at her.

"I just ..... if you .... want to ..."

He is nervously stuttering and avoids her eyes until she caught his chin with two fingers and forced him to look at her.

"I want to kitten."

THE END