Found

I stare at the door. Guess It's time to go right? I grab my two, small machetes and a small pocket knife. I take a small cloth and some chloroform and put my straight brown hair in a high ponytail. "Just another day of work" I mumble under my breath. "Take good care of her, see you in a while" Is scream as I grab my black leather jacket and go out the door towards my White 2017 Mazda 6 sports car. I started the car and drove off.

I see the bouncer standing in front of two big black doors with a sign over it saying, "Vortex Nightclub". He's distracted by the blond, skinny girl pushing up her small boobs for him. I see this as my time to get to the back door of the club and start walking out from the shadow of the rundown building I'm standing behind.

 I make it to the door and pick up two bobby pins. I start picking the lock and when I hear a silent "click" I put my bobby pins back and open the door slowly. I check so there isn't someone inside, to my luck there isn't. I check the whole room to be sure that I can have an easy escape when I'm done.

 I peek out from the black curtains hanging in front of the opening to the club and see my target right away. I take in his gorgeous features, the black disheveled hair and those black alluring eyes with a pair of long, thick, black eyelashes on each. His face looks like it's sculptured by the gods. His straight, sharp nose and those plump, kissable lips, honestly couldn't you have saved some to everyone else?! I can see his muscles even though he has a suit on and honestly It's a shame that he has to go, I wouldn't say no to some of that. His table is in the middle of the place, where the guards would have free sight over any dangers lurking by their boss. 

The whole club is full of drunk, dancing people, so that is going to be an obstacle to get through, but that's not the hardest part. The club is big with a second floor that is open in the middle,      it's a staff only zone from my research. There should be ten guards plus the ones at the side of the guy at the first floor, then 5 guards at the second floor keeping guard from up there. 

This shouldn't be so hard I think. If I strike fast at the two guards, then take down the guy and after that I run back the same way that I came. I know I will be followed, so that's why I parked my car around the corner of the abounded building I stood behind before. 

I sneak out in to the mass, bodies pressing against my own, it was almost impossible to move. I slowly start to reach the table the guy is sitting at. I go behind one of the guards and use my pocket knife to slit his throat and slowly sit him down on a chair, looking around to make sure that the other guards haven't seen me yet. They haven't luckily, so I do the same to the other guard.

 I see all the guards look my way, "Fuck" I mutter under my breath. I bring out my small machetes and sprint to the guy. Just as I am about to stab him, he rolls around and in lightning speed he has gotten the machetes out of my grip. I pick up my pocket knife, but see all the guards closing in. So, I start sprinting through the mass of people, not caring if I hurt someone in the process.

 I get through the curtains with at least ten guards breathing down my neck. I almost run into a blond server, her eyes getting big as bowling balls with fright. "Sorry" I scream, I mean you      don't have to be rude just because you're getting chased right. I run through the door and push my legs to go forward faster towards the rundown building. I see my white sports car where I left it and jump in to the driver's seat. 

I start the car just as the guards comes running towards me, and someone tall is with them. They come in to the lights of the car and I see that it is the guy with those guards. "Fuck, drive" I say to myself. I put my foot on the gas and speed of. I reach a small dirt road that goes through the forest to my home after about 30 minutes.