chap 11

Three days has past since Ciel threw up blood. Sebastian and I have never left his side. Sebastian stands in the corner crossed arms and watching his former master. I sit right by Ciel holding his hand, he shot up straight and coughed up white liquid in my hand, "he's gonna wake Tommorow" I informed Sebastian. "when he wakes I'll watch him from the garden" he replied.

***

The next day Ciel squeezed my hand "my lord!" I yelled Ciel squeezed harder. "Kyle..." he said groggily "yes, my lord?" I asked smiling "thirsty.." he whispered "alright" I said "Hannah! bring some water!" I yelled. @that will be the next chapter@.

Hannah came in the door and took one look at the master "my lord! your OK!" she started to form tears "thirsty" the young earl said

I put the water in his mouth and he shot up. "young lord, you should rest" I said trying to push him back down, but he just shooed me away. He was looking down so his hair was covering his face. "I said I'm thirsty" he said sternly "yes, my lord" I said bowing and placing my hand over my heart. I jumped out the window and sniffed around, I saw a young girl who smelled delicious. I snapped her neck and brought her back to the sleeping earl. "master, please put your mouth here" I said pointing at her neck. He did what I said and sucked her blood. I watched as the body shrivled and plopped to the floor, Ciel was panting and looked at me "I'll wipe that off" I smiled wiping off the blood from his mouth.