Chap 13

So now it's been about two weeks since Ciel woke up.
I was in my study room doing some paperwork, knock knock* I snapped my head up to look at the door.
I leaned back in my chair crossed my legs and folded my fingers "who is it?" I barked, "I-it's me...Hannah" she murmured, "oh Hannah, come in" I smiled to myself. I got back to work.
Hannah was like a mother to me...I've never had a mother so I guess I grew attached to her.
Hannah walked in with some sweets and a dust feather thing...."do you need anything?" I asked not looking up. I pretended not to know about the sweets but it was so hard!! I could smell the sweet sweet aroma!
"Kyle said you enjoyed sweets....so I made some cake, I hope you like it" she set down the cake. It was blue frosting with gold designs around it. I looked up at Hannah and saw her worried face, "Thank you" I said showing a small smile "Kyle, be ready to get me some water" I thought to my butler.
I picked up the fork and ate a small bite.....EW!! It was to sweet!! I put my hand over my mouth and almost threw up, "my lord!" Hannah yelled. I swallowed the sugar cake and almost yelled at Hannah, "my lord why did you swallow it!" Hannah was about to cry, "because it was delicious!" I lied "you like it?!" The maid exclaimed "yea but could I have some water?" I asked smiling
Hannah ran out the room, I opened my window and spit out the disgusting cake. "My lord, your water" Kyle handed me the glass cup "make another cake that looks just like this" I handed Kyle the sugar cake "very good, my lord" Kyle leaned forward and licked the side of my lips "Kyle..." I whispered
"We haven't done it in a while" Kyle said unzipping my pants. "Kyle stop. I have a lot of work to get done" I said pushing him away, "