Tea sis

Emma's P.O.V
I couldn't believe it I was literally being taken to be by the hottest guy I had EVER seen. He grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall. His hot breath burned into my ear "By the time I'm done with you, your not gonna be able to walk. Laying down will leave you in pain. You have no idea what I can do to a girl in bed" I tried to speak but I couldn't. I could feel his bulge grinding into me real hard and I was to turned on. I finally was able to say "I dare you daddy. Hurt me" he let out a moan in response. Someone had a daddy kink. He roughly started kissing me, dragging his lips down my neck and chest. I took over and started working his chest. He let out deep moans when I hit his sweet spot. "Fucccck baby girl" He gave in and threw me on the bed. Before he came in with me he had fully stripped himself. Damn he was big. Incase it's unclear I am not a virgin. But I've only fucked two guys before and there dicks were to microscopic to see. This was gonna be different. He got on top of me and started stripping me. I let him with pleasure. He started kissing me again. This time traveling from my mouth all the way down to in between my thighs. I was a mess. ""Your dripping for me baby" he hummed into my legs as he squeezed my ass. His long fingers started traveling closer and closer. He started stroking my outer edge and I lost it. "E..." was all I could manage. Slowly but surely his hands traveled inside me. First just one finger and then working his way up to three. I gasped every time. He suddenly pulled out completely. I was struck again with astonishing pleasure as he slipped inside his tongue. I started bucking my hips but he held me down. "I'm so close" I nearly screamed. "Mmmmm come for me baby" I lost is. He licked and swallowed every ounce. "You taste gooood. But I think you need a little taste of me"

Ethan's P.O.V
"You taste gooood. But I think you need a little taste of me." I whispered as I began licking her from the vagina back up to her lips. "Yes...daddy" she purred into my ears. Fuck I totally had a daddy kink and I hate it. But at the moment I had never been more turned on. She flipped up so she was on top of me and started by leaving a dark hickey on every one of my abs. She then started kissing my v line and goddamnit I wanted her. I started jerking up my hips but then her finger placed ever so lightly on my member and I let out the deepest groan. "Not so fast big boy" she cooed into my chest. Her hands started stroking in between my thighs. I was rock hard. Her hands finally started twisting and pulling. I had never been so desperate. I was shocked with pleasure when I felt her tongue on my tip. I reached down and pulled at her hair, guiding her where I wanted. I got it down into her throat real deep. Deeper than I thought she would go. She started gagging me I gave in.

Emma's P.O.V
Ethan had began to guide me by my hair and I didn't ind in the slightest. I was honestly kinda scared. As I said before I had never sucked a dick as big as his. I surprised myself and him by how far down I got it. I started gagging and he loved it. He finally gave in and came for me. I swallowed every bit. When I was done I crawled back up to him and hummed into his ear "You do taste good daddy" I could tell he was trying to control himself but daddy send him over the edge. He grabbed me by my ass and I moaned. Faster than I could imagine I was flipped over and he was on top of me slipping on a condom. He started circling around me entrance and I ran my hands through his hair in pleasure. He pushed inside of me and I whimpered getting used to his size. Pain turned to pleasure and we both started moaning. "I'm about to" he cut me off. "Hold out a little longer baby" I lasted not 30 seconds before I released. Not even 10 seconds later he did the same. He pulled out of me and threw the condom in the trash. He later down and pulled me into him. "How you feeling baby girl" he whispered straight into my ear. "I can't tell you that till morning" I purred knowing that it would drive him insane.

Time skip to the morning
I woke up and there was sure as hell a horrid ache in between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Ethan staring at me. "Well..." he said with a smirk. "It hurts daddy. You did good." "Mmhmm but can you walk" I sat up and god he rlly did do something to me. I barely stood up and took a step before falling onto the bed in pain. "Damn. I did do good. Anyways cmon I'll get changed and then I'll drive you to ur house to get ready for school." Fuckkk I forgot abt school. "Okay whatever you say dad" "DADDY" he corrected. "Nope that advice earned you a solid dad" "Fuck you" he groaned. "Again?" I asked innocently "I didn't think ur weak dick could handle anymore" He stood up from the bed then bent down to my level. "If you think my dick is weak, imma have to fuck some sense into you." I simply laughed and laid back down as he went to get ready for mother fucking school.

A/n: well. This is something. Rip to anyone who doesn't like smut. I'm low key impressed it's exactly 1000 words. Also tysm for 60 reads xx. Plzzz vote for next chapter
Xoxo