Fuck me

A/n: for sake of storyline Emma doesn't know that Ethan has a twin. Ik I said something abt gray earlier but ignore it thx
Emma's P.O.V
Ethan drove me home, I got ready, and then he drove me to school. I was into him ngl but I also got a serious douche vibe. Sorry not sorry Ethan.

We walked in and every girl was drooling over Ethan. "Of course your the schools fuckboy" I muttered. Oh shit I didn't mean to say that out loud.

Ethan's P.O.V
"Of course your the schools fuckboy" I heard Emma say. Although I don't think she meant it out loud based on the look on her face. But I did want to get something out of her so I said "Now why would you say that"

"Hmmmm I don't know maybe because every girl stares at you, your guy friends are riled up over me being with you and your happily flexing every obnoxious muscle in your body"
"Hmmm obnoxious muscles? You sure didn't see them as obnoxious last night?"
"Maybe because both of us were drunk off our asses"
"Look Emma I like you, I really do even if we've barely actually talked. I wanna get to know you,  and one day be with you. So will you go out with me?"
(A/n: ewwww cringe sorry)
No ones P.O.V
"Wow umm what a smooth move" Emma said in a voice dripping with every ounce of sarcasm she could muster.
"P-please..?" Ethan stammered
"Fine. One date. Oh and one other thing, if this goes anywhere we have to be exclusive. I will not be with some guy that hooks up with a new side chick every night" Emma stated
Ethan has never grasped the idea of exclusivity. He had never been able to give his heart since his parents, but Emma sure as hell wasnt gonna know that. FUCK FUCK FUCK Ethan screamed to himself, she was supposed to fall for him not the other way around.
Ethan's P.O.V
I was begging to realize how much I liked her. She wasn't like any other girl id ever been interested in. I mean no shit I wouldn't be exclusive for anyone else. It occurred to me that the bet never said I couldn't stay with Emma so I just may get 300$ and a hot girl.
So of course I told her it was a deal. We planned to meet up tomorrow for a date. Even if it's to soon I still decided to lean in for a kiss and to my shock she excepted. It got pretty heated and my hand travelled down to cup her ass but then she pulled away.

Emma's P.O.V
Ethan leaned in and started kissing, I was slightly shocked considering we hadn't gone out yet, I mean granted we slept together but still. I decided to kiss back and fuck it felt good. He started grabbing at my ass and I pulled back. I knew how turned on he was given the size of his bulge but if I got the chance to tease him then hell ya I was gonna take it. I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. "Your not getting away that easily" he whispered into my ear. "I'm a women not a dog so stop talking to me like you own me." I snapped. "Oh but baby girl I do own you in bed" he moaned into my ear. Fuck he knew how to get to me. "Why don't you come over tonight" he asked. "I can't. I have cheer tryouts" I sighed. "Mmm does that mean I get to start seeing you work your ass in a short...tight...skirt" he smirked to himself as he said it. I looked at him confused. "I'm on the football team, which means you'll be cheering for me" oh well I guess I should've seen that one coming. "That's if I make the team" I chuckled. "Oh trust me you will" he said and then smacked my ass walking away.

Ethan's P.O.V
Football just got 10 times better now that I'd have her out there for me. I walked away feeling very satisfied, except for the fact that she left me hanging with that kiss. I'd have to get her back for that one but anyway I made my way down the hall and found my brother Grayson along with our friend jack. The same jack who made the original bet. "Ayye guys wazup" (A/n: I'm so sorry I hated that too) I ran up to them giving both a bro hug. "Looks like it's going well for you with Emma" jack sighed. "Hell ya we got a date tomorrow" I laughed to myself. "Well speaking of that I want to change the bet. You keep her till prom then dump her on the night of. And now, it's 500$ on the line. And if you don't want in to bad, I got a video of Grayson that neither of you want released. Trust me"