Intro

I am Annabelle. I am fifteen years old. My mom is divorced and I am an only child. I am home schooled and live in a huge mansion with servants; a gardener, cooks, a butler, two maids, wash-man and the housekeeper. My mom is never at home leaving me with the help. I am used to it anyway. I even have a private tutor, Miss LaVida. I am a sandy blond, 5"6, pink loving kind of girl. Chic!

I love to read; textbooks, novels, plays.

I am almost always upset 'cause I have no friends. I spend most time with my nose in a book.

For the first time ever my mom is home for the weekend!!!

I walk by her room to tell her something. And overhear her discussion on the phone.

"Barb. When will you send her?" Her? I think. Who is 'her'? And who is Barbs?

"So tomorrow. Thanks."

Guess I'll know tomorrow. I go to my room. Something is off. I have a pair of panties on the floor. I am kind of spoilt and don't clean up after myself, that's why I have my own personal maid. She always cleans my room spotless. You wouldn't see a speck of dust, let alone a pair of panties. I go to see my mom.

"Mother?"

"Yes dear, come in. What is it?"

"I came to discuss Lilly with you."

"Ah, I was meaning to do the same."

"She left my room in a mess and I......"

"She's been disposed of."

I looked up. "Oh."

"Don't worry. The agency is sending a new maid tomorrow."

So that's the 'her'.

"Okay. Thank you." I hollered in the most unlady like way possible before closing the door.

I wonder if I'll like this new maid. I ran to my room. I am bored so I crawled under my covers and fell asleep.