The HeartWarming

((ANOTHER CHAPTER MY BOIZ >:3))

'POV' Toxic's

 I ran to the bus stop and looked at the huge town square clock it was almost 6:30 so I came just in time. I waited and saw him... I knew it was him.. I just just feel it! I barked hoping he would look over at me but no... he didn't look... nor even hear me... He got onto the bus, I went to go onto the bus but I was too late the bus started moving, And I knew I had to chase the bus witch wasn't gonna be easy... I darted beside the bus, my heart was pounding I was completely Terrified. I don't wanna lose my kid again... Dust followed every time I lifted a paw. Along with the wonderful smells of the city, such as.. Food, Pets, and Kids, It was truly amazing... and then.. The bus stopped my tail wagged, the boy stepped off the bus not even noticing me. Then I barked as loud as I could, and he heard me... He stopped and pulled down his headphones... the turned his head to my direction and I smiled dropping the paper and the collar, A tear ran down my cheek onto the cement, the boy stopped and his eyes opened wide I could see the happiness in his eyes. He ran to me and I ran to his his arms wrapped around me and he cried and so did I... This was something to remember for sure... He picked me up as my tail wagged he smiled so big, this was a magical moment.. That I would never forget nor regret... He brought me home and he fed me I wouldn't lie, I was starving! I gobbled down the food, then he brought me outside and we went over to a sunflower field and we ran threw it like old times... then after that we walked back and we sat under that old cherry blossom tree... and we sang... just... like... old... times...

((word count 337))