Finale

3 years later

"Jimin! Come here!" Hoseok chased a screaming Jimin who was in his boxers. "You have to put your suit on!" Everyone in the room caught the boy and put him the suit on. Jimin was a crying mess.

"I-i d-don't wa-wanna!" the petit boy cried. "Baby, don't you wanna get married?" Jin talked as he helped Jimin with his shoes. "N-no, what i-if he do-doesn't like me?"Jin sighed. "We both know that's ridiculous"

"Come here, Jimin! I'll do your makeup!" Hoseok screamed with some materials in his hands. Yoongi, who was watching the whole scene, facepalmed.

After a while of struggling to prepare Jimin, he was ready. He took a look at himself in the mirror. "You look really good, Jimin" the people in the room agreed.

...

"Are you ready to leave with dad?" Jin asked as he handed Jimin to Namjoon. "N-no" "Well, it doesn't matter, you'll go either way"

Namjoon put Jimin's arm around his own and headed outside. Although he was nervous, he couldn't help but smile when he saw his beautiful boy at the front.

Jungkook.

The latter also smiled when he saw the now-blonde boy walking in his direction.

As they reached the front, Namjoon whispered in his son's ear good luck and left to sit down next to Jin in the front row, who was sitting next to Mrs Jeon.

"We are here today to unite two souls, Kim Jimin and Kim Jungkook. Kim Jungkook, do you accept having this man as your husband, in health and illness, until death tears you apart?" (i know this speech in spanish, sorry)

"Of course i do" he smiled as he took Jimin's hands.

"And you, Kim Jimin do you accept having this man as your husband, in health and illness, until death tears you apart?"

He let out a sigh before answering. "I do. W-with all my he-heart" Jimin's stutter was less worse now that it was before.

"You may now kiss" and as those words were said, Jungkook leaned in for a sweet kiss, full of passion and love, that lasted a couple of seconds. The guests clapped and cheered.

...

A romantic song played in the speakers and everyone gathered together to dance with their couple.

"Would you dance with me, Jimin?" Jungkook offered the blond boy his hand and Jimin looked down in embarassment. "Come on baby, don't be ashamed" the bunny toothed man smiled. He grabbed Jimin's wrist to the center of the ball and put his hands on his waist as he moved to the song. He then placed Jimin's hands around his neck so they danced together.

"Have I already told you how beautiful you are?" Jimin smiled.

"Y-yeah, everyday, i-i ca-can't complain though" he said as he leaned in for a short kiss."I l-love y-you"

"I love you too"

...

This is the end!

I'm so thankful to the people who stayed until now and i love you so much 💜💜💜

Remember i'll publish a sope fanfic!

I love the few people who read this.