Chapter 14

(unlike the first and second books, this one will have more chapters because it's the last book in this series, this is chapter 14 and they are just getting married... I still got a lot more to tell I'll probably make some of the chapters longer through but we still have a little bit of time left don't worry) here is the story........

They are at their wedding site and everyone is getting ready for the wedding to start in just a little bit of time, let's see Roman and Paige with baby in her belly are together, Miz and Maryse with their baby inside Maryse too, Daniel and Brie with their baby inside Brie, Nikki and John, Sasha and Cesaro then Sheamus and Liv, Bayley and Elias and Dean's sister Sarah and her brother Raymond and everyone else like, Lita and Randy and Ruby and her husband Jake, there is also Dean's parents and Seth's plus Brandon and Emma, Truth and Carmella and Dean's long time friends, Sami and the Hardy Boyz with their families it's going to be amazing day with family and friends for this wonderful day.

The wedding starts and Dean is standing up front waiting for Seth to join him, so they can get this show on the road, a few minutes later Seth shows up by himself and starts to walk to Dean, in just a few minutes they will officially become husband and husband, the wedding starts and after a little bit of time they are finally married after they shared a kiss and they are finally heading towards their wedding reception now, it was a beautiful ceremony their vows where beautiful and came from the heart. You could tell the wedding is something special to them both. Seth is crying because he is finally married to Dean and he is truly happy.

They are heading to their wedding reception now, the party is about to get started everyone is there and having a good time, Seth and Dean are talking to some people when someone who wasn't invited shows up and makes a scene making Dean become very protective of his new husband in Seth it's Finn who is causing the scene Dean is going to cause Finn pain because he just messed up his and Seth's wedding reception, so Finn better be prepared for hell sooner than later because it's going to come for him.

Roman and Dean escort Finn out of the wedding rehearsal, and Dean sends a personal message to Finn to watch his back because he messed up big time by coming to his and Seth's wedding and started shit, Roman and Dean come back in and Dean goes to Seth to check up on him, Seth is alright he is happy that Dean took care of Finn so quick it showed Seth that Dean is willing to fight for their marriage, Dean takes Seth and they go have their first dance as a married couple together.

Everyone watches on for a little bit before joining in and having a good time with the happy couple on the dance floor, Seth lays his head on Dean's shoulder and smiles at today's events he can't believe they are finally married! If he wasn't there he would think it was all a dream, a couple hours go by and the wedding reception is coming to a end and everyone is leaving, Seth and Dean are heading to their honeymoon in a few hours. They have said goodbye to everyone especially their families, then they head out towards their honeymoon.

Dean planned a week at the beach inn hotel, which is beautiful and it's about two hours away from where they are aka home, they are heading that way now so they will get to the hotel soon aka in two hours and they can begin their honeymoon, Today has been very unforgettable with Finn showing up and trying to rune their wedding but it didn't happen because Dean took care of him with some help from Roman.

Dean is driving and worried if Seth is alright after what happen early at the wedding reception with Finn, because Seth hasn't said much since they got in the car and normally he talks Dean's ear off lol and Dean doesn't mind it he knows Seth well enough to know when something is bothering him and he has a feeling the situation early with Finn at the reception got to him he takes his free hand and reaches for Seth's leg, he wants to get Seth's attention so he squeezes Seth's knee lightly bringing Seth's attention to him.

Dean winks at him "you alright babyboy? your too quiet over there" as Seth nods his head "I'm alright Dean I was just thinking about everything, I am happy you and Roman handled Finn today, thank you for doing it and not letting him rune our special day" as Dean smiles "babyboy your welcome I would do anything to make you happy and I wasn't going to let him do that to our special day, I wouldn't let anyone rune our special day i am here to make you happy until the day I die babyboy and I'm going to do my best you can guarantee that" as Seth looks at him and can't help but cry just a bit "Dean the same go for me to you, I'm going to do my best to make you happy until the day I die and I'm going to do my best too and I promise I will do whatever it takes to keep that 100 percent true" as Dean pulls over the car to the side of the road and pulls Seth into a kiss and wraps his tears away from his eyes.

Before telling him he knows and getting back on the road and head to the hotel, the finally arrived soon after and their honeymoon is about to start (bow chicka wow wow) a week long at the beautiful Beach inn hotel that's damn romantic, they check in and head up to their room for the next week.

Next part... Honeymoon starts and things get naughty wink wink!