unforgivable;

~

❝𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝❞

~

Taylor Momsen as Lucy Avery

~

Lucy Avery was just a normal pure-blood eight year old child following in the teachings of her parents, that is until she is deemed an 'unstable child' by everyone outside of her family and framed for her father's murder; consequently landing in Azkaban.

She really isn't sure what to think, only that her family no longer loves her and the man in the cell across from her is a different type of mad.

And after spending nearly six years in Azkaban, she is finally released due to a new Auror recruit looking into old, mostly forgotten, cases.

Now she gets to see what the stories told her all about; Hogwarts.

Her arrival causes mass panic due to another Azkaban prisoner being "released." Not only does she have to deal with less than enthusiastic people, but the aftermath of spending her late childhood and early teen years in Azkaban. 

~

Author's Note; Now I'm really excited about this one. I've been sitting on this for a few months, ideas have been piling up and this one, if I can pull it off correctly, is going to be wild. I'm so sorry in advanced. Out of the three books I'm starting and posting, I'm not sure how this is going to end. I have yet to ever finish a book so this is going to be a weird, experimental ride. 

Anyways, thank you for reading and any advice will be greatly appreciated! 

extra author's note; it's been a few months but i think i'm going to start writing again. also the face claim is still the same but if you've seen her in the 'how the grinch stole christmas' then for the first part of this book that's more how she will look like since she's a small child (just without the weird hair and such). 

also thank you for anyone who decided to read, vote, or comment on this. i really appreciate that someone decided my book was interesting enough to read, like wow, thank you!