Description

I hope you like the description and please don't judge the book off the description. Read to see if it interested you and please go and read some of my other books. And now without further ado⤵️⤵️

《▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪ ⚘ ▪》

They say mafia leaders are bad, cruel, mean, and heartless. But is that really true? Can a mafia leader love? Can they have a weakness? Is it possible for them to have a heart?
For this one he has a heart but doesn't show it.

《x ⚘ x ⚘ x ⚘ x ⚘ x》

Valentina Mendoza. She is a beautiful 18 year old girl. She is feisty, sarcastic, and won't take shit from anyone. Her father is a multi billionaire and never around. She lost her mother at the age of 10 in a car accident and still has the nightmares of that fatal night. She has some dark secrets that no one knows except her father and the nightmares still haunt her to this day.

《x ⚘ x ⚘ x ⚘ x ⚘ x》

Cassius Kalel Black. He is the #1 mafia. He is the most dangerous man alive. He is feared all around the world. He is known as a beast. They say he is heartless but they don't know his story. Cassius's father abused him and his mother and the scars still lie on his back. He is dark, dangerous, and most of all powerful. He is looking for his girl. The girl that will complete him. He is short tempered but doesn't talk much. He is "The" man.

《x ⚘ x ⚘ x ⚘ x ⚘ x》

What happens when Cassius takes a trip to Brisbane, Australia and he sees Valentina and knows that she is his princess? Will she accept him or reject him? Will it be true love or all one big mess?

LET'S READ TO FIND OUT😘♤♤⚘