⚘Chapter 1⚘

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy the first chapter. The updates are slow but they are coming. Anyways without further ado⤵️⤵️

⚘⚘Chapter 1⚘⚘
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ooh-ooh-ooh, I knew it when I met him

I loved him when I left him
Got me feelin' like
Ooh-ooh-ooh, and then I had to tell him
I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na

Havana, ooh na-na (ay, ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na (uh huh)
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
My heart is in Havana (ay)
Havana, ooh na-na
______________________

I woke up to my alarm clock blasting 'Havana by Camilo Cabello'. I shut it off and got up and grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed two towels and turned on the water. I brushed my teeth and hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth speakers in my bathroom and stripped and got in the shower.

I washed all over with my 'Pink Cashmere' and washed my hair with my 'Vanilla Bean shampoo and conditioner. I rinsed off and got out and dried off and towel dried my hair and threw it up in a bun. I exited my bathroom and made my way to my closet.

I chose some peach colored lacy undergarments and chose a cute outfit for today. I got dressed and did my makeup which consisted of eyeliner, mascara, lip balm, lip gloss, and a little highlight. I curled my hair to one side and put on my jewelry.

Outfit⤵️⤵️

  I grabbed my phone, keys, and bag and headed downstairs

  I grabbed my phone, keys, and bag and headed downstairs. I sat at the table where Amy gave me my food. I ate and fixed some food for Prince and he came running and I picked him up and snuggled to him while Amy fixed my lunch for today and my caramel mochiatto. I grabbed my lunch and drink and kissed her cheek and set Prince down and headed out to my garage and picked my fav car.

I sipped on my mocha and pulled out and nodded to the guards. I turned on my radio and IDFC by Blackbear started playing. I jammed out to my music all the way to school. I pulled through the gates and people moved out of the way knowing not to mess with me. I parked in my spot and grabbed my stuff and got out.

I made my way into school. I went to my locker and opened it. I put my lunch in and grabbed my books. I was suddenly tackled the floor and I looked up and saw my best friend Sage. I kicked her off me and got up. I brushed myself off and picked up my bag and grabbed my phone.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes and we headed to class as I saw we were already 10 minutes late. We walked down the hallway and passed by Marissa our very own Barbie girl that exists at every high school. I rolled my eyes at her and headed to class and opened the door and we made our way to our seats.

I sat down and cocked my feet up and plugged my ear buds in and pressed shuffle and 'Sola by Becky G' came on. I closed my eyes and just let my mind wander into my own thoughts.

⚘▪⚘▪⚘▪⚘▪⚘▪⚘▪⚘▪⚘▪⚘♤
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be a little interesting and will have a lot of action and someone surprising will turn up. Anyways adios my roses.
⚘😘⚘😘⚘😘⚘😘⚘

Prince Above⤴️⤴️

Prince Above⤴️⤴️