Match 2B

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 The Thief King I kaylaWex

In a city where the rich live frivolous lives and the poor barely survive there are two kings. The anointed King and that of the underworld, the Thief King. Koltin Seaward, better known by his street name Kole, had to learn to look after himself and his sister ever since his parents died when he was fifteen. It took him six years, with the support of his best friend, Sera, to work his way up the thief world  and become the youngest Thief King the city has ever known.

However, his world is about to change, his title is stripped from him by a ruthless thief lord. In an attempt to unravel all the good Kole tried to do for the city’s poorest, the ruthless thief let’s Kole walk away with his life, but promises, he will wish he hadn’t. Step by step the unknown thief strips Kole of any influence or power he might have and threatens his young sister Hannah and his the love of his life, Sera to keep Kole in line. To protect those he holds dearest, Kole pushes everyone he cares about away and watches a new terror spread in the streets of both the rich and the poor. The city’s problems are escalating at the hands of the new Thief King and Kole realises his personal desires are irrelevant. He has to find a way to bring down this thief with no identity and reclaim his title in order to relieve the threat on his family even with everything opposing him.

Sera is also dealing with her own problems, unaware of the threat on her life or the turmoil Kole is going through, she watches her city being threatened by a man she still loves but wishes she didn’t. After the cruelty Kole had shown her, she is trying to learn to not love him, look after his sister and find time for herself in a city in its own personal war.

Story 2:

The Bad Boy Gave Me Cooties I Tamedkiss

My first kiss was stolen when I was seven. It was a pure misunderstanding, really.

He pretty much thought I was dead/unconscious since I had a bitten apple beside me, just like Snow White did.

I wasn't happy about it.

In fact, I cried for a whole week straight after that.

How much more can I say?

I mean, the bad boy gave me cooties.