Chapter 19

Guys, I've gotten addicted to the show Impractical Jokers on TruTv, and let me tell ya... SAL IS FUCKING HOT. Like damn. Even if he is a bit of a puss xD

Speaking of puss, the show I'm Sorry is fucking great. Especially the episode "Couples Massage". It literally shows just how I speak lmao. That shits got me crying xD

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

The next day, you were heading back to school, clicking the ringer on and off on your phone. Mark had been glancing over at you, holding your hand, and placing a comforting hand on your leg the whole ride, making Ethan squeal and fangirl. Jack had no reaction to Marks actions, making you curious as to why he didn't.

Mark pulled into a parking spot, looking over at you worriedly, "(Y/n), you're not acting right. If it's about her, don't worry about it. If she bothers you, just let me know. Okay, Buttercup?"

You smiled softly and nodded, lightly patting his hand. He took your hand into his, placing a gentle kiss on the back of your hand. You blushed lightly as he chuckled, getting out of the vehicle.

You and Ethan got out, Jack still grabbing his stuff. Once Jack got out, Mark grabbed your hand, holding it as all four of you walked into the school. When you and Mark entered, your eyes immediately landed on Tayona, worry and dread hitting you.

You let go of Marks hand, not wanting her to be even bitchier when she does see you. You got behind Mark, trying to hide from her field of vision.

Mark glanced over his shoulder at you, "Buttercup? What are you doing?" (I just fangirled over the nickname Buttercup. Why was my reaction so late lmao. I've been writing that forever now xD)

"I, uh, don't want to cause trouble."

Mark nodded and kept walking, trying to act as normal as he could with someone hiding behind him.

"Oh, Marky!" You heard the beasts voice, sudden anger flying over you. "Where's your pet at? Never mind, she doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm having a party Saturday and I'm hoping you'll come to it." You watched as she put her hands around his shoulders, guessing her face was close enough to Marks to kiss him; That thought made you horribly jealous. You watched Marks muscles tense, showing that he was uncomfortable with her.

"No, I'd rather not. I have plans with (Y/n) that day anyway." Marks said, trying to shrug her off.

"Forget her and come to me."

You gritted your teeth as you stayed where you were, glancing over to Jack and Ethan, who were by the front door. 'If I could get over there, I could act like I just walked in, ultimately attracting Tayona's attention away from Mark.'

You rushed over to them, opening and closing the door. Tayona looked over at you, your eyes glued to them to see if she would walk over. She had a huge smirk as she looked you up and down, then back to Mark. You watched as she kissed him, Mark pushing her off.

You went back over to Mark, him getting ready to give her a piece of his mind. Well, you beat him to it, "Hey, uh, Tayona?"

"What the fuck do you want?" She snarled, trying to get back to Mark.

You got in front of her, blocking her from Mark, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't kiss my boyfriend, thank you."

For the first time ever, you felt like smacking the ever living shit out of her. You anger didn't help when her lips turned into sarcastic smile, her wretched voice flowing into your ears.