seven.

since the conference will be around 5 in the afternoon, johnny left and checked out haechan. "hyuckie, let's go to the cafe okay? i still have to work." all hyuck did was nod.

hyuck's eyes were still red and puffy. he was too upset to respond to johnny. the car ride was silent until they arrived.

jaehyun walked out and opened the door. "hyuck? what's wrong?" hyuck looked up at jaehyun and teared up. "t-they didn't like my boots and pushed me on the floor!" jaehyun's heart broke hearing that his hyuck got bullied.

jaehyun held hyuck's hand and smiled warmly. "next time, tell them that they're just jealous because they dont have it."

-time skip-

"taeil i got so scared how you ran to him when he grabbed the boy's shirt!" jungwoo said as he was sitting in the car.

taeil, jungwoo, doyoung, and yuta decided to meet up at the cafe named JCC. yuta recommended the place and it seemed like a time to hang out with some of his closest teaching friends.

"taeil, i heard my friend ten works at JCC. he's really fun i think you'd like him a lot." jungwoo said excitedly. taeil wouldn't admit it, but he enjoyed jungwoo's presence. he was like a little dog that always wanted attention.

soon taeil and jungwoo arrived and yuta was standing in the front waiting for them. "hey guys! ive been waiting outside forever!" jungwoo saw doyoung and called him as well.

once they all went inside they were greeted with a warm welcome. "hello! welcome to JCC where we have gays and cakes !" a cheery guy shouted across the cafe. "tennie ! you're working today !" jungwoo ran to him engulfing the boy with a tight hug.

soon all the teachers were seated at a booth and finished their orders. "so, i heard you have a parent conference soon taeil." doyoung laughed. "ah yes, i'm quite scared because haechan's dad seemed super angry at renjun today."

"mr. moon! mr. moon!" taeil peeked his head out and saw a little boy, as he looked closer he realized it was..haechan? "mr. moon what are you doing here with uncle yuta?"

"ah hyuck! what did i say about  disrupting the custo— mr. moon? oh my god, mr. moon—" johnny quickly walked into the back room.

"holy shit jaehyun the loml is here."
jaehyun looked up from his phone and peeked his head out the door with johnny. "dont tell me it's actually yuta?!" jaehyun said as he saw yuta's big ass head laughing.

"what, ew no– the one that's talking to my son." johnny said with a disgusted face. "ouch, didn't have to attack our mans like that tho."

"uh guys, i appreciate that y'all take the gayness literally but we need to give people drinks." ten interrupted their little spying thing.

"oh crap, mr. stark i don't feel so good..jae you should deliver the drinks. tribute to me." jaehyun stood straight up and sighed. "you're lucky i love you bro,, take over the cashier for me."

jaehyun grabbed the tray of drinks and cookie and walked to the table with the four teachers.
"so this is who you ditch us for, you traitor." jaehyun glared at yuta.

as if you could hear someone actually say 'kshsjska'. yuta cleared his voice, "you dont expect me to pay rent quickly after lucas left." jaehyun just scoffed and then gave the drinks to them.

jaehyun thought of a sinister plan and looked at taeil. "so, you must be mr. moon? i see that you've met my dear friend johnny. he's a charmer right? just look how significant he looks while serving those heavy drinks and pressing the cashier buttons." jaehyun says as he searched for johnny.. who was nowhere to be seen.

taeil turned a little pink but you wouldn't be able tell because he always turns pink easily.

"jaehyun if you wanna be gay, please don't do it in my presence. it's disgusting" yuta says.
jaehyun delivers their drinks and walks away in defeat.

---

A/N:we appreciate (1) man and he's called jaehyun

A/N:
we appreciate (1) man and he's called jaehyun. kinda went off on this chapter wtf - mads