23: Clinton

~Clinton's POV~

That evening,the guys and I were at our best friend Y/N's house,celebrating our first night home from tour. We were currently playing truth or dare.

"Alright! Alright! Since I never choose truth! I'll say truth,just this once!" Y/N giggled.

"What's your favorite thing about Clinton?" Kras teased,since he knew I had a crush on her. She smiled and blushed. "Oi... that's a toughie. I have a list.." she chuckled. She looked contemplative.

"Ah nah you know what? I was listening to his seven of thirty rocksound interview... a few days ago.. before you guys arrived home..." "and he has this adorable lisp. That just. UGH! It makes my heart into a fucking gooey puddle of fuzzy warm soft feels." "I literally had to pause the interview like three times to fuckin bawl like a baby over how fucking precious he is."
She replied honestly.

I felt my cheeks burn as a smile I couldn't suppress,made its way across my face.

"Are you taking photos of him?" Mitchel asked. "Do fish have fins,Mitchel?" She asked seriously. Mitchel laughed. I pulled her into my lap. "So when's the wedding?" Kras teased.

I shrugged. "Well princess here favors Spring... so sometime round there." I replied. Y/N smiled and blushed. "Love you too." She murmured. I kissed her cheek. "Love you babe." I replied.