5: Christian

~Christian's POV~

That afternoon,I was bored at home so I decided to go on Instagram. I saw a new post from one of my favorite singers,named Krissy.

 I saw a new post from one of my favorite singers,named Krissy

TaintedLove_Poet: you can't see it

But it's there... the stains you left... on me... under my skin... all those times..
I thought they were the greatest gains... turns out... You're just my greatest mistake... I don't think I'll ever burn you... out of my veins... no matter how hard I try... But at least I've found closure & comfort in the smokey haze... it Carries me away... somewhere safer to stay... Keeps me numb... like your favorite weather... cold... on the clouds of silver screen Grey... I guess there really isn't a way to escape... the drowning thoughts of you... like a circus lion left untamed... and consuming waves... of your favorite ocean bay... I'm slowly... abandoning,staying Sane...

I clicked the heart button then commented.

TheChristianAnthony: hey... you okay?

I got a Dm.

TaintedLove_Poet: I'm managing.. it's just been a rough week.. but as an optimistic realist... I feel like something better's comin along... soon,I hope.

TheChristianAnthony: awe man.. that fuckin sucks. I'm sorry.. but I'm glad you're holding on to being positive. You need a friend to vent to?

TaintedLove_Poet: I'd really appreciate that.

TheChristianAnthony: So what happened?

TaintedLove_Poet: I met this gal via a summer photography & film camp I attended over the summer. I really thought she was dufferent...
But recently,over the last 3 weeks,all she does is complain about this trashy ex bf of hers that cheated on her twice & how much she missed him.. & how he texts her asking for nudes & how he misses her.. so I had to cut her out..

TaintedLove_Poet: my emotionally abusive mum & dad have been trying to come back into my life... they tried apologizing & they still don't get what "fuck off forever." Means.
My English professor keeps stacking homework & I have like 5 late assignments,except I've got no time to do them.

TaintedLove_Poem: I haven't slept for almost 4 days now. I've gotten 3 hrs. @ minimum,cause the dorm room next door & floor above fuck like rabbits as loud as a stampede...
I literally cannot afford to drop out. I don't get my paycheck till next week..

TaintedLove_Poet: ...idk what to do anymore.. idk if I can afford to publish my third & 4th poetry book after this semester... and that seriously makes my heart heavy..
It's just been too much..

TheChristianAnthony: I wish I could be there to hug you.. sounds like you really need it.. is there anything I can do to help?

TaintedLove_Poet: says ur in San Diego rn.. if u wanna grab a coffee @ coffee bean? My treat. And maybe you can tell me your stories.

TheChristianAnthony: meet you in 15.

TaintedLove_Poet: see ya soon.. & thank you. I really appreciate it.

TheChristianAnthony: you're welcome, any time. Seriously. Just text it call any time of day or night. No one deserves to go thru that shit alone. ❤

TaintedLove_Poetry: you're an angel. ❤

I got in my car and drove to the closest coffee bean. I walked in and Krissy was sat at a window booth,with one knee up,other leg down,holding a pen in her hand as she wrote in her journal. I couldn't help but take a photo. I walked over and she looked up.she gave me a warm smile and got up and hugged me.

"Hey. You okay after I went off on ya like that?" She asked,tilting her head a bit as she tucked her hair behind her ear. I softly smiled. "Yea. I'm good. Don't worry. Let me get you a coffee." I replied. We stood in line,and soon had coffee. We sat down,and I started telling her all about tour.