Untitled Part 1

I'm sitting down wondering how i got here, what is the point of life, should i keep on living???" woosh" then a boy with the body of a greek god came in, smooth skin, nice tan, long godly hair his piercing gaze seemed to show he was undressing me with his eyes and at that moment i thought 'OMG i think i found a reason to keep going' we made eye contact and it was like he was pulled towards me and he leaned down so close that i could feel his warm breath on my neck and for a moment and only a moment i felt something tender and moist on my neck.

i felt the sudden rush of cold air and a jolt goes through my body when i realize that it's his hand running up my stomach and makes its way to my chest. out of instinct i grab his back and let out a soft "yesss" my dick was so hard I'm sure he felt it through my pants i decide to run my hands through his soft wavy hair he says "I've heard your name is Julian mine is Chris and now we get back to our "fun" shall we" he grabs my waist and lifts me on to the desk i lay down while i feel intense and focused but not completely couches his hands now chasing the shape that my hip made, my v line. my hands lingering his back, leaving small imprints on his delicate skin. tugging the hem of my pant signaling what will happen next. his lips found mine, a way to distract me as he unzipped the zipper of my denim jeans.

the kiss soon became heated turning back into my neck to make mine his territory. his gentle touch becoming ruff and more persistent as I let my hands roam his body feeling his heart beat faster as my hands get closer to the sensitive joystick but first must get past the cloth it wore over it. his arms picking up the mass of my body as frugally drags the denim jeans i wore. once they were completely off, his part of the end had to be compromised as well, taking his unbuttoned blouse out of his range. his hands holding what somewhat seemed to be my waist to pin me down to his body. his black denim jeans that stick to his thighs were soon to be the next appeal to off his clothing line. ;)

Even though his dominance showed his height didn't as much as i thought, but it always drew me how small he was compared to what seemed to grow in his package. My hands slowly traveling from his waist to his hair to play around with it as i placed our lips into more rougher version than before. the only piece of clothing hanging left of us were covering the only thing we used to procreate with the opposite sex of ours. sadly that wouldn't be a use to them as we knew what we had was nothing compared to our lust it hadn't even been a minute before we started to ripe of the last thing we had covering our most enjoyable trait the thing that would bring us down to our knees with lust and pleasure

gotta love that spy teacher {ashley} intill next up date see ya!!!!