Hello, I-i'm Dwight. Nice to meet y-you~

Dwight's POV

I listen closely, trying to hear either the humming of The Huntress or the cowbell of The Wraith. I just need to do this gen and the gates will be open! I really hope if I survive at least a couple rounds I can be liked by everyone and not get kicked around by the others.
"Hey, psst!" Whispers someone behind me. "Dwight, could you patch me up? Got caught looping and juking the killer and I'm really feeling the pain." I turn and see that it's Meg, the most athletic person I've ever met. "Yeah, ok just a sec..."I reply. Then my heart starts beating and I turn to see something behind Meg, hitting her in the head with a sledgehammer. It's the Billy again. The generator turns on and I see the light from a nearby exit.
"God dammit Dwight, do something you dumbass!"
I frantically search and dart my eyes around, looking for something to help, but by the time I spotted a pallet not yet used, Meg's being carried away in the opposite direction. I spot Claudette running over but stopping near that pallet when you hear a loud bang. I turn to see Meg wriggling out of the killers grasp and a shadow going to the exit. It turns out whatever that was disabled the hook, so it must've been Jake. Oh Jake...why can't I stop thinking about you? Gah, stop having gay thoughts Dwight...its not the time...
"Cmon Dwight, lets get a move on! The gates are almost open and Meg has the killers attention!" Yells Claudette. She grabs me by the wrist and me dash over to the exit which is opening.
"Hurry Meg!" I yell, trying to sound hopeful. The doors open and we see Meg getting knocked down...and mori'd. Claudette looks away and grabs me again and we escape. We sit at the campfire, waiting. I knew what was coming soon, but I could really only think of Jake...
After a while, Meg comes through to the camp after being sacrificed, and immediately comes over to me, grabbing me by the tie and coming straight into my face.
"What the fuck was that Dwight!? I told you to heal me! And of course, you just had to keep doing that generator." David pitches in with "so you didn't even try heal my girl? This calls for a beating...". David comes up and was about to knock your glasses off Jake topples David over and onto the floor.

Part 2 coming soon, I swear! For now, thanks for reading!