We're not dating.

Dwight's POV

Everyone in the group in staring at the large male holding the smaller one, who we identify as Quentin. Meg goes to get up, and gives David a death stare while she's at it. David looks around and eventually sighs.
"One, he's having nightmares as always, and two, we're not dating. Unlike these others over here." He motions to Jake and I, whilst holding Quen in his arms and slightly red on his cheeks. Nea smirks.
"Uh huh, yeah so that explains why you're blushing over there, Mr. King." Kate responds back to the two.
"It's not that bad anyways. Anyways what's up with Meg? Why'd she leave?" Nea looks especially worried at the state Meg has been for the last couple days. David clears his throat.
"I dumped her. Just, didn't feel it anymore. That's what she doesn't understand-"
"Right, I just don't understand?" Meg butts in her expression flaring with all kind of emotions. "Mm, that's why you've just taken a sudden liking to Nightmare Boy over here." It looked like David almost dropped Quentin, and I was about to get up when Jake put his hand on mine. Nea stood up.
"Alright you guys, calm the fuck down. Meg, I'm taking you to bed." She took hold of the red-headed girl's hand and dragged her back to a tent. David sighs and looks back at the boy in his arms, half awake but not conscious enough to hear the conversation that was going on.
"So uh, I thought that would've gone on for a bit longer, but I'm glad it's over with." Jake says to the small group around the campfire. Claudette stands up along with Kate.
"Well I guess we'll be going now, see ya'll later folks." Kate says, yawning.
"Goodnight everyone" Detty says. We say our good nights and they head back.

Jakes POV

I continue to stare at the fire, boyfriend next to me with his head on my shoulder about to doze off. I decide to take us both to our tents and leave the others behind.
"Mm...noo don't move meee..." Dwight says as I pick him up bridal-style and take him back. I set him on the sleeping bag and he mumbles some more. "I love you..." he mutters.
"Love you too," I say, kissing him on the forehead.

I awake in an unfamiliar place, the Léry Memorial Institute. I've heard that the Doctor and Nurse sometimes appear as the killers from other survivors. I go try to find the nearest gen and I stumble upon Bill.
"Hey, do you know who it is?" I ask, now making my way over to the generator with Bill. He frowns.
"It's the goddamn Spirit. Invisible turning legs chopped off bitch. I've had her like 3 times in a row, could use some change once in a while." I nod. There's a thought in the back of my mind hoping that Dwi isn't in this match. Or that I could find him before-" I get cut off as I hear a sharp scream of pain coming from the left of me. I look around and Bill is nowhere to be seen, but I know that cry.
"I'm coming Dwight..."

I know this ones a little short and I'm sorry for not uploading in AGES, please forgive me 😔