Chapter-21

Today was the day when they will be leaving for US. Avyan was the most excited soul. He was really happy and seeing him happy all were happiest.

Neil was in the office whole day to wind up his work and assigning the work for next 15 days to his staff . While Avni was doing the packing and handling the excited Avyan...who was jumping from one place to another.

At night neil came back home and went to his room. While Avni was in avyan's room giving him bath before sleeping... as she knows that in the morning they wont be getting time and avyan will be very cranky.

After giving bath to avyan and putting him to sleep she came to her room where neil was already present.

Avni : Neil tum kab aaye...?

Neil : Bs abhi...

She also changed in her night dress and then lyed on the bed next to neil putting her head on his chest.

Neil : Where were you..?

Avni : Was giving bath to avyan...as i know in morning he will be very cranky...and we will get late for the flight..

Neil : hmm....

Avni : Neil...i think you should also go and take shower....she looked at him

Neil (looking at her confusingly) : why...?

Avni : Because i cant bear your tantrums also..in the morning..

Neil : what...? I dont throw any tantrums ok...i wake up early every day...

Avni : Really....Neil early 5 o clock hota hai....9 o clock nhi...or vo bhi badi mushkil se uthte ho tum....no doubt avyan tum par hi gaya hai...

Neil : oh really....tumhe nhi lgta tum kuch jyada hi bol rhi ho...I know how to shut you okay...

Neil said looking at her and pulling her closer

Avni smiled and pecked his lips and said

Avni : acha..toh.....how will you shut my mouth...

Neil smirked and immediatly came on top of her and captured her lips in a wild and passionate kiss. His hands start roaming all around her body and tracing her curves. After breaking the kiss he get up from the bed when avni asked

Avni : kaha jaa rhe ho...?

Neil : shower lene...taaki subah aapko mere tantrums na bear krne pade ...he said and smiled at her

Avni laughed and neil went for the shower.

............

Morning
5 o clock

Alarm bell ringed

Neil : Avni...plz band kro alarm ko....let me sleep. He stirred in sleep and covered his face with the duvet

Avni immediatly opened her eyes and got up from the bed

Avni : Neil.....neil utho.....neil hum late ho jayenge flight ke liye...Get up.....

Neil : 5 minutes...pleasee...

Avni : Main avyan ko uthane jaa rhi hu....tab tak i want you to be ready......