Post 1

"After is a complete disgrace to literature, and the fact it's getting published is offensive to the authors who have REAL talent and can actually write. The story glorifies abusive relationships and rape culture, and Anna Todd has seen to refuse to acknowledge this issue when her previous tweets from a year ago were found. Not only that, but she finds it entertainment. That is not only disgusting but completely

terrible, heartless and just fucked up. Real people deal with abuse when they're in that type of relationship. And they get actual help for it to help them overcome the trauma of being abused. Abuse isn't just physical, it can be emotional and mental as well, and the victims can get help. The readers think it happens all the time and that its normal to have an abusive relationship, and couples have sex as much as Hessa do, which is completely wrong and is just horrid that Anna endorses these beliefs. she does not deserve to have her fanfiction published at all, despite the fact she's doing this for the money. Anyone who's not ignorant can blatantly see it landed a deal because of the profit Simon & Shuster will make from this. It also landed a deal because Wattpad promoted it Which was highly unnecessary, despite the fact how thirsty they are for money. And they are sponging as much as they can off her until it Flops. Anyone with a brain and isn't in denial knows that the cover is embarrassing and looks like a children's book. A real kid has even said it Looked like it was a children's book. After will clearly flop, especially when the critics will share how much is plagiarized from 50 Shades Of Grey. And the people that support, defend and kiss her ass are sad and need to stop being so ignorant to the truth, because they only are hearing What they want to hear, they refuse to believe that Anna is a greedy woman who only cares about ruining Harry's image and getting as much Money she can suck from this illegally. For the record NOBODY is jealous of her success, we are clearly concerned about this and it affecting Harry, so Stop using that as a comeback because it is pointless and isn't true. And may I mention that Anna is also a compulsive liar. She has blatantly lied about her age, college, status, and has used a photo of Another girl claiming it was her. And she did this all last year, and may I ALSO mention that it is ILLEGAL to use photos of someone else on the internet to lie about your appearance. If you still do not believe me, feel free to contact me on twitter and I will gladly show you the proof."

-@infinitehoran_ 

DO NOT HATE. ANYONE WHO HAD THEIR TWITTER NAME WAS ASKED AND THEY WANTED IT HERE. DONT GO AND HATE ON THEM. YOU WILL BE REPORTED.