Post 4 (Multiple)

"If you are going to see Anna Todd in Toronto, I am SO judging you right now and if I see you, I'm slapping you. #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" #SuspendAnnaTodd thank god i'm not the only one seeing the problem with after"

" *walks into bakery*

"Hello,I want a cake inspired by Hessa"

"So..you want a porn cake."

"Exactly."

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

" why cut Anna with a knife when you can cut her with Harry's GOD DAMN JAWLINE

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

" @wattpad when are you going to realize that Anna Todd is a fucking criminal? STOP PAYING HER MONEY AND OPEN YOUR EYES! #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" HOW ARE THEY LETTING ANNA GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING? SHE FUCKING PLAGIARIZED! #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" #SuspendAnnaTodd let's not forget when anna passively aggressively harassed a girl half her age"

"#SuspendAnnaTodd this isn't my harry"

" "you're jealous of anna's success" ew wtf no shes a joke #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" Was going to read "after" but then I saw a bible and read it instead #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" There are things that make me happy. And #SuspendAnnaTodd is one of them "

" Petition to get the books and burn them outside and tweet a picture to her cause I would #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" I'm just going to buy After at Barnes and Noble and then burn it! #SuspendAnnaTodd"

this one kills me:

" IF YOURE GOING TO THE SAME WWA CONCERT AS ANNA TODD CONFRONT HER FOR ME BC SHE CANT BLOCK YOU IN PERSON #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" remember when harry cried when paps called him a "womanizer" same thing is gonna happen #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" She doesn't deserve to be published #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" Tessa said it herself,"I need to think of a way to fix this without sex"

"Harry obviously only stays with her for head.

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

" HARRY BLOCKED ANNA AYE #suspendAnnaTodd"

" Remember everyone:

You can fix ANYTHING with sex

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

" " Lol are peole still trying to trend #SuspendAnnaTodd ? Dont they realize how childish they look like trying to bully a grown woman?" u a dumb bitch thats all"

" "I'm laughing so hard at this tag #SuspendAnnaTodd they actually think she cares while she's busy loving her hundreds of thousands of fans." *laughs hysterically at how stupid you are*"

"I actually wouldnt mind if all the events in After happened to Anna in RL"

"After is worse than Taylor Swift trying to twerk."

"After makes me want to shoot myself up my vagina with an AK47 then have the bullet come out of my head so I can be a blood whale and then shoot my eye out."

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. CAN WE TRY TO GET THIS TO 50 READS? AND ALSO I FOUND THESE ON TWITTER AND DIDNT HAVE TIME TO ASK ABOUT THEM SO I PUT THEM ALL UNDER ANONYMOUS. I JUST LOOKED UNDER #SUSPENDANNATODD.

SHARE THIS WITH UR FRIENDS. READ MY LARRY FANFIC.

FOLLOW ME ON STUFF:

INSTAGRAM: @NIALLS.PANTS

TWITTER: @NIALLZSMILES

ILY ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT♡ BYE LOVES♡♡♡