Post 6 (Multiple)

""Only Larry shippers hate After"

YEA BC ELOUNOR SHIPPERS HATE HARRY AND SUPPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND ABUSE

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

"Fanfictions should stay the way they are. They shouldn't be published.

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

" Hessa teachings:if your boyfriend is abusive,don't fight , wait and suffer cz there's a 0.5% chance he might change

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

"I bet Anna Todd loves watching men rape little girls considering she said that she finds abuse entertaining #SuspendAnnaTodd"

" Anna Todd is 25, married, and is writing sexual fanfics about Harry being an abusive boyfriend

#SuspendAnnaTodd"

"If you like After and support its publishing, then you're fucking stupid and not a true fan bc you would care about Harry's reputation. You saw him cry when he was called a womanizer, what do you think he will do now?  Thats why FANFICS NEED TO STAY FANFICS. NOTHING MORE! It doesnt show the true Harry.  "There's other fanfics that make Harry mean" yeah well theyre not being published and sold in front of his face. I cant stress it enough that this book can NOT be published. I dont care if you guys call me a freaking retard for all of this but it had to be said. Nobody hurts My Harry's reputation and gets away with it. DONT EVEN SAY THAT IM JUST A CRAZED HARRY GIRL. IM A NIALL GIRL! I HATE THIS IDEA OF ALL PEOPLE AGAINST AFTER ARE AUTOMATICALLY HARRY GIRLS.

That is all. Bye."

Thank you for reading. Im sorry its so short. There arent any good posts about it anymore. Send me your opinions on twitter or instagram.

@niallzsmiles twitter

Or

@nialls.pants instagram

Read my other fanfics:

The Dead Boy (Larry Stylinson Verison)

And

A Little Bit Of Your Heart

Thanks:))