Part 1

One of my biggest problems in life involve Aliseo Almodovar. I can name six times he wronged me but in appliance with legal matters, I will only briefly name five.
    Who is Aliseo Almodovar? The boy needs no introduction; for you know him. You need not know what he looks like; for you have seen him. You need not know how he sounds; for you have heard him, and you will for centuries to come. What is Aliso Almodovar, you ask. My response would be short, my response would be direct. My response would be that Aliseo Almodovar is the Devil.
    A wolf in sheep's clothing, the Devil strikes when your at your lowest. I should've known that that God forsaken boy of the oil hair would lead to the end of my chapter of happiness and the start of a new one: a chapter of pain, a chapter of suffering, a chapter of vengeance. A chapter that would start by his hand but oh it will end by mine. No longer will I let the sinful creature that is Mr. Almodovar control my happiness. I will write my own ending to the chapter he cursed and I will write his as well. However, if I am to tell you how this chapter in my life will end I must first tell you how it began.
    It started simple, almost harmless. It was a peaceful day-dark and stormy- just how I like it when I saw something unpleasant. Something that made my stomach into a level 9 gymnast. It flipped and turned and twisted. Preformed somersaults and walked on a balance beam all in a few minutes. Aliseo had crucified my pet rat as a sacrifice to the fallen angel, Lucifer. "Aliseo, what are you doing," I demanded. To that, the horrid creature responded, "what needs to be done."
    In vein, I cut ties with him that day and this leads me to the next time. I should've known better than to cross this twisted green serpent from Hell, but I was young. For when I awoke the next day I awoke to find my spirit animal, a emerald fox, the rarest of foxes and king of the evergreen forest, in the liars grip. "Aliseo," I began sternly, "Let the Fox go!"
What came next was something equally surprising and disturbing at the same time, the high-pitched voice of the boy I once called friend no longer sounded like that. It (no longer he) screamed, "NO," In a voice that sounded of corn scratching against a burning metal pipe, the voice could only have come from the shrills of the damned. Mr. Almodovar jumped out my window and flew into the blood red sky, with the fox, just like the flying demon I suspected he was. As for the voice,I have no doubt in my mind that I heard satan that day.
    I knew I couldn't let the royal forest fox fall into the grips of evil, I had to find him. My quest to find my friend is what brought about the next three times I would be wronged. After the creature stole my fox I wasted not a minute. I threw on my special hunting weapons that were equipped especially for this sort of game and ran down the stairs and into my red jeep cherokee.
    I could see the flying monkey in the sky above me as I drove rampant through the streets of Jefferson on Mardi Gras. Everywhere werer kids with faces of purple and green paint. The children were pointing in the sky to their mothers, the soaring demon but Aliseo, nor the children were given a second thought. I was so busy scanning the clouds for the hellhound that I drove straight into the Mardi Gras Beer and Wine float. I stepped out of my car smelling like different species of alcohol and spotted the beast right away. I climbed the float to get a better look, I climbed the big wine bottle decoration all the way to the fake cork so I would have a better chance at ending this demon and getting my fox back but when i made it up there, It was nowhere to be found. I looked around anxiously to see the townspeople looking up at me in confusion and anger of ruining their favorite float and then I heard the voice that had grown so distant in such a short period of time. My old friend Aliseo, not a demon was standing on the street with MY fox on a leash sitting by his side. What sorcery could make my friend think that he belonged to the creature? What sorcery could make my fox show respect to this barbarian. Back to what my old friend was saying: "Stop everyone," he said. "Don't be mad at this foolish girl, for she is not well." The people nodded in understanding and Mr. Almodovar held out the bony, shaky hand that had once belonged to my ally. "Come down from there, child. Let's get you inside and warm." I was hurried inside the nearest building. In awe, I wondered how they could not see past the demons glamor like I could. I tried explaining the truth to everyone but no one believed me, they pitied and talked about me; they thanked him.  Mr. Almodovar had made a fool out of me.
    I was blinded by anger now. All that mattered in the world to me was bringing my fox home and defeating the beast. For weeks I searched and searched until I found it. I should've known that the devil's right hand would be taking shelter right in front of the gates of hell. I followed the directions that led me straight to the front entrance of the Margaritaville Casino and Hotel. When I arrived in the evil elevator the floor number 13 was shown to me. There is no 13th floor, I said to myself, but like many times before when it came to the evils of Mr. Almodovar's native species, I was wrong. I clicked the "13" button and the elevator plummeted 13 levels down. "Ding" sounded the door when it opened to the sounds of the lost souls that resided in purgatory. My spirit animal, the Emerald Fox of the Evergreen Forest showed me the way to my target. Soon I was standing before the only despicable dwarf I knew that was taller than me. I thought that my fox would feel our souls united and help me in the fight for good but Aliseo held out his hand and the fox walked towards his new master. I felt betrayed forgotten the monster had wronged me once more, by taking my oldest and loyalist companion. Which leads straight into the fifth and final time that I will mention being wronged by the hellcat. The specimen petted the fox with a menacing smile and the fox trusted him but that was the foxes mistake. Then the creature grabbed the fox and just like that he snapped his neck. My spirit animal, my friend, was dead by the hands of a demon.
    So now I am writing this with fingertips inflamed with vengeance and sorrow. If you are reading this demon, know that I will find you and I will extract justice for the sake of my fallen brother, the Emerald Fox. When I do find you, you will prefer the deepest pits of the fiery hell over my revenge.