No. 14 | Yumi

[PICTURE TO BE INSERTED]

-----

STATS

Type - Offensive / Armour -

Yoki [B] | Leadership [C] | Perception [C] | Spirit [A] | Physical Strength [B] | Agility [A]

SUMMARY

A studious and loyal warrior. She is half of a duo team made up of ranks 13 and 14. She is able to fight without restraint by trusting her back to her partner.

Yumi is generally approachable except for when she's next to her partner, Reika. When together, her friendly exchanges to other warriors is a stark contrast to her partner's deadpan looks, which is amusing to witness.

HISTORY 

Yumi graduated as a standard warrior who scored well in tests but did not exceed in much else. Supposedly, her expert sword skills could be called her specialty. She was assigned as Reika's partner after only experiencing two missions on the main land. Although surprised, she accepted it without question.

Before officially meeting, Yumi was told to observe Reika's field approach along with her agent. She was there during the mission Reika almost awakened. Although the team was wittling one by one, she was ordered not to act by her agent. By luck, it was after the agent had left deeming the results clear that Reika broke past her Yoki limits.

Yumi was ready to intervene despite having no experience with Awakened Beings but the battlefield had been emptied before she could step in. Only Reika was lying there in pieces, whose Yoki was faint but there. Unable to assist and in perplexity, Yumi simply stayed and watched from her hidden spot the entire time it took for Reika to regenerate.

At the time, though intrigued, Yumi knew it was not something to talk lightly about, so she kept it to herself until spending an adequate amount of time with Reika.

It could be said that this was the reason for her determination in staying as Reika's partner. Though she expected to work hard, they adapted to each other naturally and developed their teamwork as if they had become warriors just to do that.

Yumi has always been smart in a different sense. She enjoys spending her time playing with theories and is always eager to learn in an unadulterated sense. It was only when Reika pointed out that it was not favoured by the organization that she started being more discreet about it.

As their jobs lead to the purging of rule breakers and deserters, Yumi was faced with an inner conflict. She gradually settled on considering the greater good and performed her duty without hesitation.