Living A Lie

Part 1 (Living a Lie)

Dear Jordan,

Hi, my name is Justin, I'm 26 years old, born and raised in Biloxi, MS. And I am a male prostitute. Not just any prostitute, like the kind you see walking down the street with skanky clothes on. Nope, I'm far from that. I look normal. Well not that normal. I was born blessed, flawless. I have a caramel complexion, I'm about 5'11, and I've been with some of the wealthiest men around my way. I have rules though. No kissing, not too many public appearances, and they can't be affiliated with any member of my family. My family not only doesn't know I'm a prostitute, but they also have no idea I'm "gay."

I guess I'll tell you a little more about myself before we continue. I graduated from Alabama State, majoring in criminal justice. That's when I learned that prostitution was illegal but one of the most well known professions in the world. And is in fact legal in some states. I haven't always been "gay," so yes I have a son named Jackson, he just turned 3 and he is a handful.

I have 12 clients, and in the following commentary I'll go into detail about each of them. They all bring something special to the table, and yes I'm sure to protect myself with each of them. And my number one rule is NEVER FALL IN LOVE...

Beware...

Here's my story...

Part 2 (Alejandro Hernandez)

He's my Latino lover. This man is close to 6'2, a plastic surgeon, 2 kids, a big house, and a wife that's forgotten how to please her man, that's when I stepped in.

I was walking the beach one day, and he was as well, going the opposite way. Our shoulders bumped one another's and I politely apologized, and he did too. A few minutes later I turned around and he was now running in my direction and staring at my ass. I stopped..

"Can I help you..?" I asked

"This is going to sound crazy, but I come out here day after day and run alone. I often see you and I was just curious to know if we could run together sometime." He exclaimed in his sexy Hispanic accent.

"Sure I don't see why not." I responded.

I then turned up my August Alsina and as began to finish our run. After a few more miles, we stopped and began talking. He was so sexy! But like I said, I've never really considered myself "gay," but I do know an attractive male when I see one.

We walked until we made it to his 2013 Lexus GS 300, I almost came, it was gorgeous! Candy-apple red, with some premium tires and looked freshly washed. I noticed his ring for the first time when he reached his hand out to shake mine.

"All this talking and you haven't even told me your name," he said.

"Jaylen, Jaylen Monroe" I said with a smile. Not wanting to give him my real name because I knew I end up screwing him and never talking to him again.

"Okay Jaylen, you want to have a drink? I know I nice little bar off Courthouse rd. With a cute little bartender named Amy." He asked.

"Sure, but only one, I get a little crazy after a few too many.." We both chuckled and he opened the door for me and we were off.

I found out he was an accountant, had been married for 12 years, 2 sons, and his wife was a district attorney. After a few drinks that's when the questions came out.

"Have you ever did anything for money? I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to see if you wanna make some extra cash..?" He asked.

I laughed and responded "no.."

But then I suddenly remembered my sons birthday coming up and the fact that Sallie Mae called me every other day.

"How much we talking? And is it legal?" I asked with a smirk.