ch 3

"DONT KILL ME PLEASE" I screeched. Kassle sent the cruico curse. About 1 m minutes later she took the spell off. Kassle side and looked at Harry please do not wake me up in the morning or I will kill you so after that we went to breakfast as far as way of as kassle as I could she was still giving me death glare snakes at beside me and I looked at him with a satisfying look and that's grin appeared on his face I blushed he glared over at Castle who stuck up the finger and Snape glared even more like and said that's not ladylike and Castle replied with I don't care if it's ladylike or not cuz I ain't no lady that made everyone laugh in the room after that we all decided that we were going to guy on Galley to go get some stuff I don't know what stuff but we just went to get some stuff I was holding snakes hand in Castle was behind us was smirking so much that I thought her face was going to fall off seriously she looks like a dog who had it seen food in the distance and or do you want to eat it that's literally what you look like for a minute I thought her eyes are going to burn through my skull until she said "will you please stop staring at me already is getting weird" I looked at her and glared just glared into her eyes and said " I'm just that you're staring at me what do you expect that you think that I will be over here not staring at you while you're saying it ain't so what do you expect" now she did a roll crumble on her voice and let out a blood-curdling scream then i did too I turned around just to see her. Before I could even say anything when I followed her scent I found her and loved the manor standing in her mates room ravenette Lovegood she was just standing in the room crying I tried to ask her what was wrong but she just screamed at me and when I saw I saw I collapsed tears streaming down my face I felt the burning pain go through my heart I saw my sister-in-lawor cousin in law dead on the floor and my cousin was holding her four-year-old son to her chest a game is crying child as I looked back I took kassle hand and she. Us back to the group and we act as if nothing happened she was back to her old so emotionless and I just had tears still running down my face snape looks really concerned for a little bit and he didn't really want dare ask what was wrong so he just kept his mouth shut.