SG III

Bamboo's POV:

It's 10:00 am already. I'm fucking late yet I'm still stuck stuck with her. I mean, stuck in EDSA. I couldn't put all those blames to this congested area because it was all my fault. I woke up late, feeling heaviness in my head and in my heart.

I knew from the very start that I would be working with Lea. With Lea, the woman that I used to have good times with.

Few moments later, I already came inside.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. Sobrang traffic kasi." I uttered and looked around for the seat. Kaso wag na lang, I decided to go near Lea

"hi, Lea." I told her and yes, I even kissed her cheeks.

"h-hi. Hi!" why are you stuttering Lea? You also look tensed. Bakit? Ako lang naman 'to... Ang iniwan mo 15 years ago. I sat down next to Lea's seat

"So now that you're all here. I would get into details about the contract and everything essential for this show. And if you have queries, you could ask us afterwards. Hmm okay" Mr M. spoke

Mr. M explained the details that we needed to do for this to work out.
Then, they gave us the contract already.

I was scanning through the contract before signing it, natigil lang when I was disturbed by Lea's movements.
Para kasing tense na tense. Sobrang tense. Di ko alam kung matatae ba o ano.

"Are you good?" I asked her

"Nakikita mo na ngang hindi eh. Then, you're asking me" She even rolled her eye. Di ko mapigilang di matawa.

"Uy mukhang nagkakamabutihan agad kayong dalawa ah?" Apl said. He doesn't even know about Lea and I's relationship in the past. No one has to know din naman. However, our common friends knows what was our real score before and we're glad na hindi naman nila pinagkalat.
It was special but it has to be kept privately. For keeps si Lea eh.

We're done signing the contracts and all. Everyone's leaving. Katulad na lamang ng biglang pag-iwan niya sakin noon.
Char. Natira na lang kami ni Lea.

"Lea? Can we talk?"

"Make sure that it's worth it"

"Bakit?"
After saying it, I bit my lower lip

"Why did you?"
I was cut off in the middle of my sentence when Tin, her assistant approached her

"lei, Alex called me."

For the nth time, she left me hanging. With no words and all. I guess, dun talaga siya magaling eh

Lea's POV:

I sighed as I enter my dressing room, I wanted to talk to him, to clear things up, to be his friend kasi alam kong di na magiging kami. May sarili na kaming mga asawa, I want us to be civil. For our work and for ourselves.

"Hindi ka raw masusundo ni Alex, may meeting pa raw."  Tin said. I just nodded at napatingin sa pintong bumukas, revealing bamboo, I can see the disappointment in his face, hindi ko alam kung bakit, is it because I left him kanina. I shrugged it off and look at sarah.

"Diba we have a dinner tonight? Tayong mga coaches? For us to get to know each other?" I asked.

"Yes po, Coach! Kasama rin po yata mga boss, sina Mr. M"

I nodded and looked at Bamboo again, nag katagpo naman ang mata namin. I decided to get my phone and message him, nagka bigayan na kasi ng phone number kanina kaya may number na niya ako.

 I decided to get my phone and message him, nagka bigayan na kasi ng phone number kanina kaya  may number na niya ako

"I'm glad y'all came. Have your seat" Mr. M welcomed us inside the fine dining restau, near Makati City.

It was a table for six. Sarah and Apl are both seated next to each other on the left side. While, Mr. M is seated on the host seat. There were still two seats unoccupied, one was beside Bamboo on the right. And the other was on the other side of host seat I was about to sit on that part but it was interrupted when Mr. M speak up.

"Lea, why don't you just go beside Bamboo? It's still available naman. Besides, his wife isn't coming. Am I right, Bamboo?"

"Yeah" he smiled at me

I was hesitant but still, I made a move to go next to Bamboo since Sarah and Apl occupied all of the safest seats already.

Few moments later, the food was served. Then, we silently eating our food.

"So how was the agreement? Did you sign it without any hesitations or napilitan lang?"
It was Mr. M who broke the silence.

Sarah suddenly raised her right hand. Perhaps, she's up to something really important.

"Napilitan lang po ako"
That made us a bit furious, well except for Mr. M.

"Joke lang po. You're all serious kasi. I wanted to loosen up this atmosphere that we're in, ganon po"
She added while chuckling with our reactions

after she explained. We sighed in relief and we laughed in unison.

"You're silly" I told her

"Uhm, excuse me for a while. I'm going to the washroom" I stood up and I went to the washroom area as immediate as I could.

"Please be right back, Lea" Apl shouted. As if bingi ako noh?

I fixed myself a bit and I looked at how uneasy I am in the mirror.
"Oh God! Lea! Why are you so uneasy?! Calm yourself down. It was only a dinner. A plain dinner. Get used to it kasi mas madalas mo siyang makakasama. Ulit."

"Why would you be uneasy being around me? May feelings ka pa ba?"
It was Bamboo who instantly came in. The nerve of this guy! Ughhh

"Wala ka bang manners ha?! Are you that really dumb para hindi kumatok?"

"You didn't lock the door. It wasn't my fault."

"You're still full of yourself!!!" I even shouted at his handsome face

"May maipagmamayabang at may maipagmamalaki naman ako, 'di ba?" he smirked

"Bastos! I'll call the security!"

"Go on. Call them. I have their contacts. Gusto mo pa atang ma-issue tayong dalawa eh!" he even showed me those contacts. Totoo nga. Haaaayy

He went near me.

"Kung ano man 'yang binabalak mo please, Boo. Waaag. We're both married... To someone else"
I pleaded since I'm losing my strength.

He even held my hand tightly. but then he immediately let go of my hand. Akala ko, it'll end there but I was wrong. Surprisingly, he cupped my cheek with one hand, his thumb rubbed and traced my cheek lightly.

With that, I closed my eyes.

I honestly miss how he used to adore me. How he made me feel so loved with his simple touch. His simple gesture that makes my heart happy.

"Nah. I'm not gonna do that. Hinahanap ka na nila" He said.

He went outside and left me hanging. Damn.