Sunday lunch with some beef?

Chapter dedication to xxFanficxReaderxx for the support I received. Thank you so much.

Their outfits

Merida

Merida

I was rushing to get Anna and Elsa when I bumped into someone on the, hallway.

"Ouch!"

She was a girl with short blue hair that reached about her neck. She wore a cozy looking jumpsuit and sandals. She was currently on the floor.

I helped her up.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there?" I said.

"No, it's fine. I'm all good. I can take a hit."

"I'm Merida Dunbroch. You are?"

"Marinette Depain-Cheng."

I think I've heard of her. Her parents own one of the largest bakeries in Europe. They started off with a small shop in France and now it grew to one that is well know in Europe. The best actually. My family orders their cakes whenever we have events in out organization.

"Oh, we always order you cakes. They are amazing."

"Thank you. And you Dunbrochs make amazing sports equipment. From outfits to gears to other necessary sports stuff. You've thrown Nike and Adidas out of the game with your latest releases."

"Thank you. There's more to be released this fall. Anyway, see you around." I did a face-palm. "Shit, those boys will kill us."

"Boy trouble?"

"Sort of. Bye."

"Au revoir!"

She responded as I dashed past her to Anna's room. The door was locked. Great. I knocked saying it was me and it was soon open.

I was pulled in harshly by Anna.

Elsa was at her vanity table. Plaiting her hair in one braid. She let it fall on over her shoulder. She had on a cute Navy blue and white rompa and sandals. While Anna had on a grey rompa and sandals as well. I guess the dress code was per room because Rapunzel and I wore denim shorts but she had on a crop top and a chiffon cover up and I just had a plain white t-shirt held up to form a crop top. It said 'Idk, google it.' and snickers. She, Punzie, chose sandals.