~~*Chapter 2*~~

After, I ran away from her, I went inside my house and walks to my room

After, I ran away from her, I went inside my house and walks to my room. I sit down on my bed while I grab my backpack and see that the letter fell out. I start to pack because my address was on it and the lady would find out where I live. I start to panic a little bit.

(Narcissa' POV)

I read the letter that she drop and smirks," Well well she going to Hogwarts guess I have to show her were to go now,"I say and starts to walk to her house. On my way to her house I check every house and I stop to the last house. I walk to the front door and knocks on the door.

(Zelda's POV)

I look at my phone and then I heard a knock the front door. I stand up from my bed and walks to the door while I say," who is it," I ask and waits for a respond.

"You know who it is Ms. Potter," I heard them respond and recognize their voice." How did you get here," I say to her and puts my phone in my pocket quickly. I open the door and looks at her." Why are you here," I ask her and looks at her." Well I'm here to take you to Hogwarts," she say and I start to laugh.

"Are you serious that place is not real," I say to her and laughs again." Then why do you still have it," she ask and walks closer to me while she takes her wand out again.

"Well I forgot about it for two months," I say and looks at her.

She was surprise when I said two months," oh no you have to get ready now," she says and I didn't know what she was talking about." Get ready for what," I ask her and I was really confused.

"Well you have to get ready to go to Hogwarts," she says and I was still confused about this.

"But is not real place," I say to her and puts my phone near my head. She holds her wand and says a spell. It makes my phone fly and gets scared a little. "Why is my phone flying," I was really scared and surprise when my phone start to fly.

" Put my phone down lady," I say to her and looks really angry with me.

" Well I'm showing magic and your going to Hogwarts today," she says and I try to get my phone while she grabs my arm." Hey let go of me crazy lady," I try to hit her hand, but she grabs my other hand. She uses her hand packs my stuff while I try to move away from her.

"Well Ms. Potter you have to go to this school because your a wizard," she says and I still think I shouldn't go. "No I'm going their and I'm not leaving my friends behind to go to another school," I answer her and keeps trying to move away from her. She look at me and stills packs my stuff while she teleports me.

She smirks and says," Well now she lives with me now," she says and teleports to her manor.

(Finally finish chapter 2)

sorry if I didn't write a chapter I was busy at school and improving my grades in subjects, the next chapter is coming soon I promise.