Time Part 1

Artemis stood up facing Sal.

" Do you know how dangerous this could be! You can die!" She yelled out. Sal sat there silently drinking his tea.

" But.....Phoebe." He just said. The goddess of moon's eyes flashed with sadness for a moment. She slowly sat down.

" But.....Phoebe wouldn't want this, would she?" She told him.

" But she would understand!" He said firmly.

" But she wouldn't want you to do this!" Artemis shouted. The two both stood up glaring at each other.

Artemis then went to Sal's side.

She hugged him.

" Please, don't do this.....you died once. I don't want you to die twice." She muttered.

Sal pushed her away. He avoided her eyes.

" No, I can't Artemis. This is the only way to bring her back." Sal said calmly.

" Then what about you! You can die Sal!" She yelled.

" But she died!" Sal bursted out. He grabbed Artemis's shoulder and grab it tightly.

" She died, Artemis! I couldn't save her again!" He said looking down. Pain suddenly fulfill his eyes like waves crashing down onto the cold beach.

" She wouldn't want this though." Artemis said. Sal looked at her firmly.

  " If I succeed at saving her then she wouldn't complain or get mad at me." Sal spoke. Artemis shook her head and sighed.

" You know her for decades but I know her for centuries and heck even thousands of years. She wouldn't like this no matter what. Have you not have enough of near death experiences? Why are you doing this again?" She asked.

Sal smiled sweetly suddenly making Artemis wonder what he was going to do.

' Yo. Oreo! Get over here! OREO!' He yelled in his head.

' OREO!  GET OVER HERE! I NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES!' He yelled again.

' I feel like you're calling me but my name is not Oreo so.....' The man suddenly popped in Sal's mind along with Destruction.

  ' Well you look like an Oreo cause you know white and black.' Sal told him.

" Oreo" raised an eyebrow.  He looked at Destruction.

" Isn't it Oreos suppose to be the black cookie be on top and the cream on the bottom. Not the other way around." Oreo asked.

" Dunno. But you don't really care about that. Since if you are the cream or white thingy, you're always on the top when ever you have-." Destruction started to speak. She was slightly snickering and looking at the man playfully.

" Don't you dare finish that sentence." Oreo threatened. His pale face was colored with red.

  Sal snickered knowing what Destruction was about to say.

" What's so funny?" Artemis asked confused.

" Um. Nothing. I was suddenly reminded of a pineapple. Sweet and sometimes sour like a lemon." He said giggling again.

' Anyway I want to go back three times actually not two.' Sal said in his head.

Oreo looked at him raising an eyebrow. But he didn't say anything this time.

He simply snapped his finger and a rush of power overwhelm the masked hunter.

He started sweating a little.