Chapter 44

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I woke up with bed sheets covering my naked body. I sat up slowly and looked around the bedroom.

I saw that the bathroom door was cracked open and the light was on. I was assuming Stewart was in there.

I saw a food cart sitting in the middle of the room and got excited.

I was hungry.

I got out of bed and grabbed Stewart's shirt off the floor.

I slipped my arms through the sleeves and buttoned a couple buttons to cover myself up.

I walked up to the covered plates of food wondering what he might have ordered.

As I reached to take one top off a plate I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Sleeping beauty is awake," Stewart said as he nuzzled my neck.

I lifted the top off the plate and saw eggs, bacon, and a croissant.

I picked up a piece of bacon and ate it.

"How did you sleep?" Stewart asked as he turned me around to face him.

"I slept good," I said as I finished chewing my piece of bacon.

"Well I was thinking we could take the food out onto the balcony and have breakfast there. The view is great," Stewart said.

I nodded.

Stewart dropped the towel from around his waist and I watched as he grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and put them on.

I couldn't deny that I enjoyed the quick view of his naked physique first thing in the morning though. He's hung like a horse and I thoroughly enjoyed every inch of him last night.

Stewart pushed the food cart out onto the balcony and I followed him.

He placed the two plates of food on the table and took the tops off.

He placed two mimosas on the table as well.

I took a seat and he sat in the chair beside me.

We were facing the beautiful view and I couldn't deny this was kind of romantic.

Paris is so beautiful and it's a place you have to experience with someone.

"So I checked you out of your suite," Stewart said.

"Well we leave today so that's fine," I said.

"Actually... I was thinking we could extend our visit a few days. I want to show you around this beautiful city," Stewart said.

"That's sweet but what about work? Besides Caleb's expecting me back tonight," I said.

"Well to answer your first question I'm your boss so I would be willing to give you a few vacation days. Second after last night you're still thinking about Caleb?" Stewart questioned.

"Well he is my boyfriend," I said.

Stewart shifted in his seat and cleared his throat.

"But you'll be ending things with him once we're back in Atlanta right?" Stewart questioned.

"Stewart he's going to be entering treatment. He said he wanted me by his side through this time in his life. If I dump him he could relapse and I don't want that. I can't just end things with him right now... it's complicated," I explained.