The truth

Ennard left to see what yenndo was doing and where he was. He wanted to know what he ha sheen telling the others. He found yenndo but he was hitting someone. Ennard his in the shadows watching until he saw baby. She was really hurt. One of her eyes were broken as well. (Yenndo) there now you tell anyone about this you'll be put back into the scooper room. (Circus baby) ok ok just stop hurting me.....  yenndo left the room after hitting her until she was unconscious. When yenndo left the room ennard came over and fixed baby then carried she's into her room to rest. He went to find yenndo. But he failed to find him. He searched and searched and searched but no luck. He finally returned to parts and service and went to his room just thinking. He thought and thought and thought until he eventually fell asleep. He woke up to a scream. He ran to see what it was and saw yenndo trying to hurt bonnet. (Bonnet) leave me alone yenndo please!!! (Yenndo) not after your escape your little escape!!! Ennard blocked yenndo from harming bonnet. (Ennard) what in the world is wrong with you?!? Lolbit came over with bonnet in her arms , both terrified from the yelling. (Yenndo) you two get out of here right now before I- (Ennard) or what? (Yenndo) dont worry about it. (Ennard) I want you to go back to your room and leave bonnet alone. Yenndo kept staying but finally went away. Ennard we to lolbit and bonnet and asked if they were alright. Lolbit was fine but bonnets eyes were brimming with tears and her right ear was torn clean off. Ennard took bonnet to his office to fix her. Meanwhile lolbit was waiting but then heard a noises. She went to see what it was and It was yenndo her was throwing a vase around and threw a dart at a picture of ennard. Lolbit was in shock she then tried leaving but then yenndo came out. Yenndo pulled her back and kissed her. Lolbit quick pushed him away. (Lolbit) why did you do that? (Yenndo) because I love you and I know you love me too. (Lolbit) well you thought wrong because I don't I love someone else. (Yenndo) you can't possibly love that dumb Funtime fox beside he probably hates you now after all you turned him down. (Lolbit) well I do love him and I know he may hate me but he's an understanding person he doesn't just force his friends to stay in one place and be afraid of other animatronics and he was the nicest person to me other than you Yenndo!!! (Yenndo) I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice. Yenndo grabbed her by the head and dragged her into the scooper room. He activated it. Lolbit knew this was the end for her. 3...2...1. Lolbit opened her eyes but she wasn't harmed instead Funtime foxy was in the way of it. Yenndo growled and left. Funtime foxy collapsed to the ground. (Lolbit) FOXY!!!  Lolbit knelt by his side crying. Ennard and bonnet came into the room as well seeing what had happened. Ennard took Funtime foxys body and carried it to his office to fix him. Lolbit then knew the truth about Yenndo.