Leaving parts and service

Lolbit lived in the back room with her friends bonnet ennard and yenndo and Electrobab. Yenndo was always firm about not leaving parts and service and he says he leaves to get the food when animatronics are asleep. Lolbit was always wondering what they looked like. (Lolbit) I was quietly leaving parts and service so yenndo or ennard didn't see me but it was to late ennard and bonnet saw me leaving through the vents. (Lolbit) oh hey guys im cleaning the vents very dusty. (Ennard) lolbit if you want to go it's fine I understand your welcome to come back. (Bonnet) I'm with you girl. Lolbit thanks them and hugged them and quickly left through the vents before yenndo awoke. It was very dark in the vents and hard to see but lolbit was able to track their ways. (Bonnet) uhh lolbit maybe we should head back it's to dark what if yenndo right about them. (Lolbit) don't worry bonnet we're fi— lolbit got cut off because she fell through a vent and landed on a stage. The crash made a loud noise and she soon saw hereself cornered by another foxy and bear with a bunny hand puppet. She was scared and saw that bonnet was still up there lolbit told bonnet to leave and go back and bonnet just hid. Lolbit was really scared of what they would do. The fox just held his hand out. (???) you ok?  Lolbit was shocked and confused but she didn't trust them and thought quick and pulled out a wrench. (Lolbit) stand back or I'll use this!!! (???) uhhh foxy maybe we should get baby. (??) yeah good idea fred let's go. They left and lolbit tried to get into the vents but they were to high and way out of here reach. (Circus baby) hey you need a hand there?  Lolbit turned around and saw a clown and the fox and bear again.(lolbit) s-stay back. (Funtime Freddy) see she is scared of us for some reason baby? (Circus baby) maybe she doesn't like being around so many people you guys go I'll talk to her ok? (Funtime foxy) sounds like a plan. They two fun times left and lolbit was supposed they didn't attack her. (Circus baby) hi there my name is circus baby but my friends just call me baby nice to meet you. (Lolbit) I'm l-l-lolbit.... (circus baby) can I ask two things one of them where you from and number dos why were so scared of foxy and Freddy? (Lolbit) w-who? (Circus baby) oh their the ones who saw you fall through the vent don't worry the we're going to hurt you their very friendly come on. Lolbit didn't know if she could trust them but she was to curious so she went with baby. (Circus baby) first these are the fun times. (Funtime foxy) I'm Funtime foxy but you may call me foxy. (Funtime Freddy) I'm Funtime freddy but call me freddy foxys my older brother. (Bon Bon) hello I'm Bon Bon Freddy's Hand puppet. Baby took lolbit to meet ballora and the Minireenas. (Ballora) hello there I'm ballora and these are my Minireenas they don't talk a lot three really shy with new people. Baby then took her to meet the Bidybabs and the puppet. (Puppet) oh hi I'm marionette but you may call my Mari or puppet. Lolbit met everyone but she thought they'd be like what yenndo said then she saw bonnet hopping over to her. (Bonnet) lolbit we got to go back. (Lolbit) why? (Bonnet) they're trying to hurt you. (Lolbit) Bonnet they aren't trying to hurt me. It took a while u til bonnet said she'd stay with lolbit for now.